Does this club deserve our support?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The title says it all really.

It seems like no matter who get in as a manager, no matter who the players are, the same pattern keeps repeating over and over, we're the soft touch for the teams we're supposed to be competing against.

How many more years of failure or near misses can we put up with?

In a general sense no. Ticket price massive, football mediocre, football plan missing.

However football doesn’t work like that, club knows whatever the situation fans will come as they love the club. So all that can be done is to make our voices heard every game.

The title says it all really.

It seems like no matter who get in as a manager, no matter who the players are, the same pattern keeps repeating over and over, we're the soft touch for the teams we're supposed to be competing against.

How many more years of failure or near misses can we put up with?
I can't put up with that team selection, those tactics, and performances like that for another week.

Spurs are supposed to play entertaining football and compete for trophies.

We have enough points to avoid relegation.

Now is the moment to part company with Conte and Lloris and start again.

I made a decision to stop going during covid and havent been back since. Last game was not long afterMourinho came. Another awful decision by the club. Wont give them a penny more in tickets or merchandise. Dont suppose they give a shit but lets see how many tourists turn up when we're 9th or 10th. When we get owners who are serious about competing i'll go back to a few games a season again.

In a word, no.

I've already got tickets to take my granddaugher to the women's game against ManU (which we will also lose), and after that - NO MORE FROM ME, MR LEVY - until things change quite drastically.

The club is the supporters. But I get what you mean.

Is the quality of football worth the ticket price? No.

Do most of the players deserve the fortunes they earn from our club? Not really.

Do the owners deserve the billions they'll pocket some time in the future? Definitely not.

Can most of us ever stop caring? I doubt it.

Last edited:
Of course it fucking does.

Yes, we should be performing better, yes in relation to our revenue we should be spending more, which in turn should realistically mean winning things but fuck me, do some of you go on like we're a struggling League One club with zero fucking direction.

In the most logical sense, no, as price does not completely align with the product. Nothing about football is logical though. And we will still be here.

No. Not under these owners. People should take a step back, and that's not being a bad fan but a supporter who wants the best for the club as a whole. Nobody deserves to be milked by this lot while watching this shit each week. It's paying for the privilege of banging your head against a brick fucking wall.

What we're seeing each week isn't Spurs. The identity & soul of the club has been torn out and replaced by corporate blandness where the pinnacle of excitement is a top 4 trophy.

I was explaining to my girlfriend today how much I love this club to be here after all these years and pain and club didn’t gave me any glory (love back) at all. She said that I love the club more than her:harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom