Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tim sherwood will be having a right pull when this game comes along he will prob play all his youth team players and fuck it up for us.Then sit at a press conference with another club a few years down the line and say i gave him his debut as a young lad at spurs always though he was going to be good:harrylol:

Row 26

338194_heroa.jpg

I thought I'd leave it till around 4pm, thinking there'd still be loads left near the back because they never usually sell out that quick. But shit was I wrong.
But I got row 18 seat 118 in the end.

Damn. I'm waiting for some money to go in today so I can book a few. Was hoping to just scrape it. Oh well. Just How many rows taken so far?
7 the furthest back, I reckon there will be more on General Sale, although the box office are insistent no more tickets will be made available, struggling to believe it would sell out so quickly

7 the furthest back, I reckon there will be more on General Sale, although the box office are insistent no more tickets will be made available, struggling to believe it would sell out so quickly
Hmm, I'm in two minds. I might just go for it anyway and then request a move if more do go on sale. Think they'll do that within the same block?

Maybe you'd be better off at the back of 34 as close to 35 as possible? Or the back of 36 next to 35 when it gets opened to us (Dnipro obviously won't take it)

Back
Top Bottom