Dnipro - Block 36 opened to Home Tickets

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven't got one, and I don't think Ramsingh Or Almacca do either. I'll be in the Brickies looking for one on the day if I can't get it online.

I was hedging my bets on the two lads above sorting me out :memeokay:

I haven't got one, and I don't think Ramsingh Or Almacca do either. I'll be in the Brickies looking for one on the day if I can't get it online.

I was hedging my bets on the two lads above sorting me out :memeokay:
I've just been sorted out from one of my lot. I'll keep an eye on any other tickets that turn up.

Super effort! In theory, that should mean the ground is completely full, because this game isn't on season tickets is it?

However, I'm a bit sceptical. There were lots of tickets left only a few days ago in the Paxton Upper especially. They may have sold these tickets to local groups. Still makes it a sell out I suppose!

Do we know how many 1882 lot will be in block 35, fingers crossed the whole block. also guess we meet up at the brickies before hand?

Is this the first time 1882 has had a block at a sell out game?

Cant funking wait. Want a win so much. Perfectly set up

Can we try and get one song going at kick off and just keep it going for as long as possible? Something simple like Tottenham we love you, or We are Tottenham, or even Tim Sherwood’s blue and white army?

The 10 minute “John McDermott’s blue and white army” at Dagenham was unbelievable!

Can we try and get one song going at kick off and just keep it going for as long as possible? Something simple like Tottenham we love you, or We are Tottenham, or even Tim Sherwood’s blue and white army?

The 10 minute “John McDermott’s blue and white army” at Dagenham was unbelievable!
just .. blue & white army with "yids" following rapido.. repeat 4.000 times will stamping your feet &
clapping your hands... get it going properly & its loud, intimidating & fucking wonderful :coys:
nothing better than a raucous nasty hostile yid home crowd under the lights on a glory glory night!

just .. blue & white army with "yids" following rapido.. repeat 4.000 times will stamping your feet &
clapping your hands... get it going properly & its loud, intimidating & fucking wonderful :coys:
nothing better than a raucous nasty hostile yid home crowd under the lights on a glory glory night!
Perfect.

Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS
Blue and White Army
YIDS

I'm on the shelf for this one and I will try and get a good long Glory Glory Hallelujah / My Eyes Have Seen the Glory chant going.

We should try and get that going for as long as possible. After all it is a European night.

Back
Top Bottom