Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Training ground injuries that ended a player's season:

Perisic
Solomon
Udogie

That's already not normal and I'm pretty sure there have been other non-contact injuries picked up in training this season.

Remember when the medical department and sports sciences were going to get completely revamped?
Bill Murray Well Its Groundhog Day Again GIF

Perisic
Solomon
Udogie

That's already not normal and I'm pretty sure there have been other non-contact injuries picked up in training this season.

Remember when the medical department and sports sciences were going to get completely revamped?

I just asked the same in the injuries thread.

Perisic has been forgotten hasn’t he. Dread to think of the points we lost without him coming on in games.

What’s causing them? Twisting? Overuse? Too much intensity? Is there a pattern here?

Or just your normal random training ground injuries?

Do we need to get in the professionals to investigate? Not many know they invented the premier league manager touch line pose.

image-asset.jpeg

Idk but whether it was luck or asthma or both, the only club with a similar model to us that wins things, did it with an incredible injury record. Leicester was the same. Miraculous almost.

who knows what happens this year without the injuries and suspensions....

We need a medical and sports science team that has the ability and willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve miracles.

Idk but whether it was luck or asthma or both, the only club with a similar model to us that wins things, did it with an incredible injury record. Leicester was the same. Miraculous almost.

who knows what happens this year without the injuries and suspensions....

We need a medical and sports science team that has the ability and willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve miracles.

We need to have a word with Mo Farahs coach.

Perisic
Solomon
Udogie

Injuries in training happen all the time, there is nothing unusual about those injuries. Especially in the case of Solomon who already had a dodgy knee to begin with.

On the whole our injuries haven’t been that bad this season outside of the unfortunate knee injury to Perisic. Sess and Lo Celso are made of glass so I them missing the whole season is to be expected. It’s only Richarlison who I’d say has had an unusual pattern of injuries.

Back
Top Bottom