Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's another 38p to the CB fund........
"How much was Udogie in the window?"
:ange-lol:
ElasticThoroughHorsechestnutleafminer-max-1mb.gif

Men used to put Brillcream and Dapper Dan in their hair, unless you’re talking about the men who lived in the wilderness eating possums and never washed themselves.

No I’m taking about rolling around on the floor and having to be subbed because you get hair gel in your eyes

3 superb games from him so far. Along way to go, and he can improve a lot... But from what I've seen so far he looks like a Pep sort of left back. He defends well, attacks well and can step into midfield.

Superb acquisition.

3 superb games from him so far. Along way to go, and he can improve a lot... But from what I've seen so far he looks like a Pep sort of left back. He defends well, attacks well and can step into midfield.

Superb acquisition.
Not to disagree about him being able to improve a lot, as is true of all young players, but I'm amazed at how composed and complete he is at 20 years old playing an unfamiliar role in his first go around in the PL.

Carries himself like a 10 year veteran. Already one of the first names on the team sheet for me.

Contrast with Sarr who has flashes of brilliance mixed in with a few wild moments characteristic of a 20 year old. A guy figuring it out.

Both brilliantly scouted and poached young talents.

Crazy we bought him for Contes system.

Yet he arguably suits Postecoglous system alot more. Fantastic recruitment, brilliant player.
Athletic players with good technique are great for any system. That's why I didn't mind buying Porro even with Conte having a foot out the door, no team has been hurt by adding fast, technical players.

Why on earth wasn't he used last season? No doubt his experience in Serie A helped him. But it makes me cringe that we had to endure the lkes of Sessegnon at times last season when this guy was on our books. Obviously he's far from the finished article, comes with being 20 years young, but genuinely feel he can become one of the very best full-backs in Europe.

Why on earth wasn't he used last season? No doubt his experience in Serie A helped him. But it makes me cringe that we had to endure the lkes of Sessegnon at times last season when this guy was on our books. Obviously he's far from the finished article, comes with being 20 years young, but genuinely feel he can become one of the very best full-backs in Europe.
He wasn't with us last season.

Part of the transfer deal was that he would stay at udinese on loan.

He wasn't with us last season.

Part of the transfer deal was that he would stay at udinese on loan.
We could have paid a bigger fee to ensure he wasn’t on loan at Udinese

Perhaps that’s just captain hindsight and we didn’t expect Sess to literallly die, nor for Udogie to hit the ground running

We could have paid a bigger fee to ensure he wasn’t on loan at Udinese

Perhaps that’s just captain hindsight and we didn’t expect Sess to literallly die, nor for Udogie to hit the ground running
Absolutely we could have.......but we didn't.
Therefore he wasn't available for us past season.

Personally, I think it was a good idea for him to stay there another year.
More experience, plenty of games, 1 year older and stronger, plus he would have been sitting on our bench, same as Biss, under Conte.

In the Italy u-21 squad. Senior team manager must be a cunt.

Back
Top Bottom