'Design the shirt' entries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vote for your favourite deisgn

Votes: 2 2.8%

Votes: 25 34.7%

Votes: 6 8.3%

Votes: 28 38.9%

Votes: 11 15.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the sash- it's too beauty pagent. I cant see any of the Fighting Cock team looking like a Miss Universe.

I completely forgot all about this :harryfacepalm: :mong:

Coming from a design background number 2 is easily my favourite so its gets my vote, Sorry other guys/gals. Though I can see why people like the others, but I like simple subtle class.

Edit: I'd take the white box away surrounding the TFC logo on it if possible.

tehTrunk said:
Think it's best to bare in mind that we're voting for a Fighting Cock shirt, and not what we'd want the new Spurs kit to look like!

May have made this mistake, but at least you guys will be able to boast about having a better shirt than the actual team you support.

BrooklynYid said:
I cant see any of the Fighting Cock team looking like a Miss Universe.

Has it been ascertained that the FC Team=the TFC 5-a-side Team then? Whenever the question comes up it goeas away quite quickly, which is a shame IMO because I suspect there are some excellent footballers who are members on the board.

Reptile_16 said:
BrooklynYid said:
I cant see any of the Fighting Cock team looking like a Miss Universe.

Has it been ascertained that the FC Team=the TFC 5-a-side Team then? Whenever the question comes up it goeas away quite quickly, which is a shame IMO because I suspect there are some excellent footballers who are members on the board.

I'm better than Messi

HarryHotspur said:
linnet_spur said:
How has number 1 only got 2 votes? Philistines, the lot of you. Though I accept number 2. Don't like the others

You designed number 1, didn't you?

:baletroll:

I haven't got a creative bone in my body. I tried and could only come up with this

child-scribble-thumb12021948.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom