Dempsey

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I only knew of the Metallica song 'Don't tread on me'. Reading about it has explained a lot about the meaning behind the song and the coiled snake on the album cover... ..and I've just realised that album is 21 years old!! Fuck I feel old now.

Love the guy, met him at Fulham a few years ago, was even kind enough to pose for a pic.

Warning, mugshot pic:

480526_10151130569119749_1965130315_n.jpg

Quote from wiki "
On September 29, Dempsey was involved in an aerial collision with John Terry during a 0–0 draw at Stamford Bridge which resulted in Terry being substituted.[19] There was some suggestion that Dempsey used a deliberate elbow on Terry;[20] however, he wasn't punished for the incident as referee Martin Atkinson didn't report it to the Football Association"

I like him already

The thing that gets me psyched about this deal is that Dempsey is a proper last minute game-changer. So many times last season, when Fulham looked like they were about to go down to superior opposition, he'd be going Hard As A Motherfucker for a goal and would usually get one to secure a better result. Two 1-1 draws with Chelsea, as well as a draw with West Brom and a win against Liverpool last season for Fulham were all decided by late goals from Dempsey.

Erik_Edman said:
The thing that gets me psyched about this deal is that Dempsey is a proper last minute game-changer. So many times last season, when Fulham looked like they were about to go down to superior opposition, he'd be going Hard As A Motherfucker for a goal and would usually get one to secure a better result. Two 1-1 draws with Chelsea, as well as a draw with West Brom and a win against Liverpool last season for Fulham were all decided by late goals from Dempsey.

Yes exactly! More on those points: http://www.cartilagefreecaptain.com/201 ... am-hotspur

Sean said:
The new number 2?

Interesting choice, "First number I ever had in football."

Number 9 still free then :levystare:

Just as well Bale changed to 11 otherwise we could have potentially had numbers 2 & 3 playing upfront LOL :bae:

Stanners said:
Sean said:
The new number 2?

Just as well Bale changed to 11 otherwise we could have potentially had numbers 2 & 3 playing upfront LOL :bae:
I want him to stick with his same number, he was 23 at Fulham because of Michael Jordan which is pretty tight.

[edit]and he scored 23 goals last year :bae:[/edit]

SanDiegoYiddo said:
Stanners said:
Sean said:
The new number 2?

I want him to stick with his same number, he was 23 at Fulham because of Michael Jordan which is pretty tight.

He should go with 45 then

I had absolutely no desire to see Dempsey in a spurs shirt pre window, but now that he's signed, for some reason, I can't wait to see him in one and I think he'll be absolutely top notch for us. Dunno why, just do. I hope he lobs that cunt Sczezny like he did against Juve :dempsey2:

Back
Top Bottom