Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It would be nice to read some good news on this thread for once.

Some on here aren’t the most sympathetic people

He was never particularly bright

He had an unusual talent for the great game and we as a club and fans benefited from it

No he couldn’t handle it!

Not the first and won’t be the last but that doesn’t stop some putting the boot in!

Memphis Will has made contact with Kim Kardashian on Tinder

Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

That’s very generous of you. I suspect it’s the other way around.

At the age of just 23/24 (!!!) he was already complaining that his body couldn't do what it used to.........

Nope, he was never the same after receiving a tackle from Pickford, then the big hamstring tear against Fulham. Looked like he was running through treacle after that.

Playing at WC2018 carrying an injury was a terrible idea for a 21 year old with so much still ahead of him.

He may have developed other issues, but these injuries were the start of the down slope in his career.

I'm, just, too young to remember him in his absolute prime, but there seems to be echos of Gazza here. So sad!

I know, I know...Dele was never at the level of Gazza, but their rises, and now falls, are similar.

Back
Top Bottom