Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love him.

Problem is my girlfriend loves him as well in a different manner and told me that if the opportunity ever presents it self, she would shag Dele.

Should I be worried? :kanehand:
Of course you should be worried...

She clearly picked the wrong player.
:levylol:

519e651ff68376ab0f6cd4c703324009.jpg

Starting to think that Dele will fully transition into a Striker-type position before long. All the attributes are there.

His goal scoring and assist record for his age is phenomenal, it's hard to believe when you compare it to others at his age. I think it's a massive benefit that Kane is not just a penalty box striker but an all round player and that Kane is top class also because it means he and Dele's relationship can work with both of them knocking the goals in each season and assisting each other. If Kane was a different type of striker you'd have to say how can Dele reach his potential not playing as the number one striker, but I think this can work because they are dynamic and suit each other.

What I love about Dele is his runs into the box, he attacks the space late and he does it consistently and I love seeing a player do that, he is a goalscorer at the end of the day, you can see that in him and I agree he is more and more a striker in my mind but his style of play works with the way we play alongside Kane.

He attacks the far post with those amazing runs, and our players know just where he's gonna be. When he's not doing that, he's just ranging all over the final 3rd. He's one of the most difficult players to pick up in the Prem - he never seems to be shackled - he just dances away.

Back
Top Bottom