Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kid from a troubled background gets given millions of pounds at 20-21 years old. What could go wrong?
He's made for life and can still earn a good living without breaking sweat. It's a story we've seen many times in football.

TBH i feel very little for him now, he's got nobody else to blame apart from himself for his decline.

Kid from a troubled background gets given millions of pounds at 20-21 years old. What could go wrong?
He's made for life and can still earn a good living without breaking sweat. It's a story we've seen many times in football.

TBH i feel very little for him now, he's got nobody else to blame apart from himself for his decline.
Calling it now. He'll be broke in ten years and appearing on Love Island and other reality shows.

any streams?

3-0

has he scored?
Subbed on 77 minutes.
He didn't score, played in central midfield and did a lot of good things.
He is actually a really good passer of the ball if he has a bit of time.
There are quite a few known names in the Besiktas team. As well as the ex-Spurs boys Weghorst was playing up front, Masuaku is on loan there from West Ham, Cenk Tosun replaced Weghorst the bench.

Subbed on 77 minutes.
He didn't score, played in central midfield and did a lot of good things.
He is actually a really good passer of the ball if he has a bit of time.
There are quite a few known names in the Besiktas team. As well as the ex-Spurs boys Weghorst was playing up front, Masuaku is on loan there from West Ham, Cenk Tosun replaced Weghorst the bench.
Glad to see he did well. I'd love to see him revive his career and play in the PL again. Followed by a 3 part Amazon documentary called "Dele - The Greatest Comeback."

Back
Top Bottom