Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree in general, but I hope she doesn't get her talons into him too much.

He's a fucking goldmine for one of those talentless TOWIE so-and-sos. Their dream is to be an England WAG ffs.
01_19214825_9d3496_2751345a.jpg

Hi Mom just wanted you to meet my new friend"Towie"

Best player on the pitch so far tonight according to Mattheus.

All the Spurs boys are impressing tonight apart from Kane who hasn't really had a sniff yet.

*prouds*

Danny Wankbec has been shit.

Fucking Madrid rumor mill starting up again, this time with Alli.

Can Perez please fuck off?
I'd blame lazy journalism more than Perez on this one.

What's this, a promising English player from Spurs? Link him with a transfer to United!

Actually, sir, Tottenham are currently above Manchester United in the table

Oh Christ. Alright, where did they sell Bale to again?

That would be Real Madrid.

Perfect! On the back page tomorrow: 'Alli to Real'. *claps hands*

latest

Fucking Madrid rumor mill starting up again, this time with Alli.

Can Perez please fuck off?

Remember when you were in Elementary school and you were playing sports and you didn't want to leave your best friend so you would say "we're a package deal" so you didn't have to go to the other team? Let's hope our Dier & Dele bromance can turn away those fucking Spanish thieves.

Football: Dele Alli reveals Mauricio Pochettino pranked him over first England call-up
Tottenham wonderkid Dele Alli has revealed that manager Mauricio Pochettino pranked him over his maiden England call up earlier this season.

By Scott Saunders 22 hours ago
Mauricio Pochettino pranked him over his maiden England call up earlier this season.

Speaking to the match-day programme ahead of England's friendly with the Netherlands - and as reported by Goal - the 19-year-old stated that Pochettino told him he was taking a step down the international ladder from the England Under-20's to the Under-19's, before later telling him he'd received a senior call up.

He made his debut against Estonia, and in his fourth cap for his country would net his first international goal against France; scoring past Spurs teammate Hugo Lloris at Wembley. But Alli has now shared the story of when he found out about his first call up.

Alli said: "We were away in Monaco for the Europa League. He pulled me over to one side and asked me how I was feeling, and whether I wanted to go away with the Under-19s.

"At that time I was playing with the Under-20s, so I asked him if it was okay to do that. He said it was fine, and I told him I was delighted to play for England whatever the age group.

"Then he told me it was to join the Seniors. I was shocked. I tried not to think about it too much because we had a game the next day, it was hard to keep my emotions in check."

Alli has earned rave reviews this season in his performances for Spurs, and he was the standout player in England's 3-2 win in Germany at the weekend. And Teddy Sheringham, clearly not getting carried away, has already compared him to one England legend.

According to the Mirror, he said: " He had that aura about him in Berlin that Paul Gascoigne had about him at the beginning of his career. It was almost if Dele Alli was saying: 'Come and try and get the ball off me. And even if you've got the ball I'll nick it off you then I'm going to wander away from you and you won't get it off me.'

“Gazza used to do that. It had a lovely feel to it I was very impressed. You can't coach that kind of mentality and self belief it was in Gazza and Dele Alli seems to have something similar."

Football: Dele Alli reveals Mauricio Pochettino pranked him over first England call-up

Back
Top Bottom