Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Part of me was hoping Walker would rubbish the official story of an inside joke just so we could all go completely mental on him and Dier would be forced to go bonkers on Walker in December.

3f4.gif

I'm in the states but it seems like Dele's finger gesture is getting more media coverage than Rooney drink driving...

Something is wrong there

I'm in the states but it seems like Dele's finger gesture is getting more media coverage than Rooney drink driving...

Something is wrong there

Well apparently Rooney has a monthly dinner with a dozen journalists to buy their silence......I guess Dele doesn't bother as he has nothing much to hide

I have thought this for a while but as good as Alli undoubtedly is, he is either getting or has got too big for his boots.

There is a fine line between arrogance and being assured and right now and in my opinion he is teetering very close to the edge.

I have thought this for a while but as good as Alli undoubtedly is, he is either getting or has got too big for his boots.

There is a fine line between arrogance and being assured and right now and in my opinion he is teetering very close to the edge.

Really? I get no impression from him or his game that gives off that vibe.

Really? I get no impression from him or his game that gives off that vibe.
Honestly, the only thing I've seen that even comes close is the muted celebration against Burnley.

But I like to think that Dele can see through all time like Dr. Manhattan and simply knew the late equaliser was going to happen, hence not being too excited.

tumblr_lq29vclwpt1qek28no1_500.gif

We'll probably get some more 'cocky Dele?' punditry over the next month as he is one of the faces of FIFA 18 - and therefore more banter-y exposure.

Honestly, the only thing I've seen that even comes close is the muted celebration against Burnley.

But I like to think that Dele can see through all time like Dr. Manhattan and simply knew the late equaliser was going to happen, hence not being too excited.

tumblr_lq29vclwpt1qek28no1_500.gif

We'll probably get some more 'cocky Dele?' punditry over the next month as he is one of the faces of FIFA 18 - and therefore more banter-y exposure.

I saw him not celebrating against Burnley because it was a lucky goal. Scrappy corner that just fell to him and he tucked it away. That's all.

I think the game would be pretty boring without guys who play with flair and arrogance à la Neymar, Ronaldinho, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo.

I'm okay with Dele Alli being a little arrogant now and then.

'Main villain', surely?
:deledoubt:

(Not trying to spoil too much here)

??

Are you asking if he's really a villain?

If you are, then for sure. He's the main bad guy in Watchmen if you watch it and realise how much harm he's caused. Difficult to discuss without saying spoilers.

He is a God who is indifferent to humanity, like a kid in a sand pit playing with ants. The kid will kill the ants, he doesn't know that it's evil, but it's undeniable that it is an evil action - same for the Dr. God like powers + Someone severely autistic + Having to make huge moral choices = Bad endings.

If you didn't mean any of that, then I look like a massive nerd, cheers for that.

Back
Top Bottom