Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's amazing. Like a brand new Jon Bostock.

John Bostock had only played 4 league games for Palace and the extreme excitement was due to Spurs fans putting unrealistic expectations on him.

Dele Alli is 3 years older and has scored 20 goals in 67 games. Hard not to to get a little deserved optimism from that.

Last edited:
John Bostock had only played 4 league games for Palace and the extreme excitement was due to Spurs fans putting unrealistic expectations on him.

Dele Alli is 3 years older and has scored 20 goals in 67 games. Hard not to to get a little deserved optimism from that.
No no no.

Am telling you. Will get cruciate ligament injury. Will date slapper. Will go Leon Knight on Twitter and will end up Rohan Rickets :avbshit:

or 15 goals (and 5 assists) in 34 games this season.

the english paulinho!

CC-4RAVW8AIVkbP.png

we have the young player of year in the league one and the YPOTY in Premier League. :pochsmirk:

"I am not going to lie and say it hasn't been hard because it has," he said.

"For a few years now there have been rumours of me going places. I've been speaking to my agent to see what it is all about.

"Obviously the last year really it has picked up a bit and there has been a lot more speculation about me going other places.

"In this transfer window, towards the end, it was a bit of a rollercoaster, to be fair.

"When it came that I could come to Tottenham, obviously I had a look and I spoke to my agent. We had to think about the manager and all the pros and cons about it.

"We couldn't think of anything wrong, really, about it - it is the perfect club for me, hopefully. I am just going to do the best I can."

The chance to work with Pochettino is clearly one of the positives for Alli, given the former Argentina international's willingness to give young players a chance.

"That's the big thing for youngsters," he said. "When you go, you don't want a manager that's not going to have any trust in young players.

"I think with him you can see already that he has a lot of faith in youngsters and I think as a young player you need that, just for confidence in yourself.

"You need a manager that believes in you and shows that he believes in you by playing you."

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-04-20/alli-spurs-is-the-perfect-club-for-me/

Luongo and Byrne also on there. Nice to see some old Tottenham players doing well. Even better to see current Tottenham players doing well. Can't wait to see Alli don the Spurs shirt in future.

Massive - Mass Luongo gets a CM spot. Nathan Byrne great to see this recognition for him.
I've been following Swindon (Spurs) all year , great to see them have two ex Tottenham players in the League One team - congratulations to players and Tottenham coaching staff (i guess that has to include Tim).

Now watch out for the Harry Redknapp quotes about how good Harry was at spotting talent and organising Tim and guys in coaching them.

Back
Top Bottom