Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

At this point I'd only keep Deki as a utility sub, and even then I'd rather see an academy player take that spot. For every game he plays well, there's three he doesn't.

Shouldn't be on the bench based on the last few performances. A hindrance. Almost cost us again with a poor ball when we were in a dangerous position.

Actually just so fucking shit isn't he.
Yeah I am fully done with him

I cant take another season watching him bumble around the pitch like he's got lead weights in his boots

And then coming on here and reading about how he's actually world class and has no ceiling

Really poor 20 minute display. Offered almost nothing in the middle.

Said to say - as I thought we had a gem on our hands initially - but he looks surplus to requirements

Last edited:
Don't mind him rw as much as some do, but he's not a 10, and calls for him to play LW are nonsense. Playing him before Gio today was a mad decision. Good player, but most of these good players we have aren't good enough to challenge for top honours. Decisions to be made.

Back
Top Bottom