DeAndre Yedlin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I went to the Colombia USA friendly at Craven Cottage back in October and he looked like an excellent player, against a brilliant Colombian team.
Couple of American contributors on here really don't rate him. That's fair enough as I haven't seen what they have in MLS. To me he looks well worth more time in the squad to see if he develops into a PL player.

It looks like his speed is his greatest asset, and allows him to rectify the occasional brain fart by catching up with the opponent to whom he has just lost possession to!

...remind you of anyone??? :walker: ...c'mon, think carefully... :walkercry: ...we haven't got all day... :townhmm: there it is!! :walker-scream:

Playing well today. Whipping the ball in nicely and has an assist already in 20 minutes.

ETA: Looks like he may be playing RM too, although its hard to figure out the team shape, but he is always up the pitch, threatening.

Last edited:
Neth are not impressing

Currently 5 points behind Iceland and the Czechs for Euro qualifying plus their players mentally on the beach post season, they really aren't a "classic" dutch side playing the Americans today, but fair play first ever win against them

Halfway through an MLS season I am not surprised the US won, always organised

Klinsmann was trying to get the team to feed Yedlin down the sideline. They were killing them with that once Yedlin came on.

Didn't really notice anything defensively other than a really nice recovery helping to break up a counter after a corner.

Any word on Yedlin playing in the Gold Cup? I am not sure if I'd rather he spend the summer training and playing Fifa with Lamela.

It looks like he's planning on playing in the Gold Cup then rolling directly into preseason. We'll see how that pans out for him. First post here so I can't provide a link to his quote.

Back
Top Bottom