Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wow, this thread went quickly. A few days and we are from page 16 to page 37. It seems like a deal for this moment is still off, but obviously in football things can go all of a sudden very fast. If a transfer will happen I do think Tottenham would be much better choice for Sanchez than Real Madrid. Doubt he would feature much in the Spanish capital whereas I see a lot of possibilities for playing time at Spurs.

If Sanchez really wants to leave, what seems the case, as said before I feel Ajax should sell him. But of course as a selling club they can decide the fee. If Spurs doesn't want to meet that and they neither can agree somewhere in the middle it will become a difficult situation what would be a shame imo.

Also a bit embarrassing to see that apparently in the past days more Ajax-fans decided to come to this forum and feel the need to provoke and bash on Tottenham and their fans. Childish behaviour.

No worries, you should have been here for the great Millwall invasion of March 2017. Took Admin Admin 2 weeks of scrubbing the place with Vim & bleach to clean the place up afterwards.

I love a good opposition invasion :crouch:

image1.png

Tbh I don't see anything like this on the website of De Telegraaf nor at one of their Twitter-accounts.
It turns out the tweet was based on information the author read on Sport Witness.

Player can say goodbye to fans, Tottenham transfer developments in 'coming hours' possible - Sport Witness

It states:

...De Telegraaf make it clear there could be developments on the a transfer to Tottenham in the ‘coming hours’.

Unfortunately, it doesn't link to De Telegraph, so yeah, dubious. :wall:

It turns out the tweet was based on information the author read on Sport Witness.

Player can say goodbye to fans, Tottenham transfer developments in 'coming hours' possible - Sport Witness

It states:

Unfortunately, it doesn't link to De Telegraph, so yeah, dubious. :wall:

I like it how they say ' Ajax asked 40m at first. Now 50. Therefore they have a bad position in their negotations'

eh no.. why? They can ask 80m if they want to. Ajax is not looking to sell. Spurs wants to buy

Also ' they only paid 5m for him last year. They cant ask more than 40m because of that'

uh why?

Its also funny how Overmars, the TD gets quite some heat in NL. Not everybody is happy with him. Dude bought Milik for 3.5m, sold him for 32m a year later. Even had him on load first with an option to buy. Bought Younes for 3. He is rated 12-18m now. Sanchez 5m, now 45-50m. Onana for 200.000e, now pbb 8-12m. Ziyech for 12m, now 25m-35m. Dolberg for a few 100k; now somewhere between 35 and 60m..

But he also bought players for 3m who were sold for less than 3m. So he is terrible. Also free agents who didnt deliver.. Terrible terrible TD

Ah wait, this is the wrong crowd cause of his Woolwich days. fml

Back
Top Bottom