Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Danny is such a miss for me, more end product and he could have been world class.
I’m not sure he’ll be here long but get that CL trophy, no need for google to know how big that is

Fucking peak Danny Rose! I love this kind of shit, I want it running through the whole squad!
Same with the Woolwich over celebration stuff that he used as motivation to ram it back to them when we stuffed them in the kangeroo cup.

Do not disrespect Danny. Let's see how many Liverpool players or pundits want to get stuck into him or the players before the final in Madrid.

Hhhhmmmmmmm....................
Let's hope they give him the biggest cunting off of all time.

He looked so fucking up for the game yesterday. That is the mentality we need at this club. Yeah he might make mistakes from time to time like everyone else but he can be utterly immense on his day.

Well done, Danny. You beast.

He was simply magnificent, there's better technical left backs in the world but there can't be many with bigger gonads. He had laser focus and was never gonna walk off that pitch losing that match. I was definitely of the mind to look for upgrade in the Summer but sheer character is something any team needs and that's not always easy to find.

He's undoubtedly one of the top left backs in Europe, he's surprised me and I'd imagine many others by getting back to pretty much the level he was at pre injury. We still could do with another left back, but it should be a signing to facilitate Davies shifting to a centre back back up rather than a replacement for Rose.

He played like the old Danny Rose before that injury blighted season yesterday.

I must say I’ve been quite critical of him this season and have said on several occasions I preferred Ben Davis on the left side but I’m glad I’ve been proven wrong.

Back
Top Bottom