Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look at it this way.. BP (before Poch) Rose was barely average.. He went on loan to Sunderland and hardly set the world alight.. Poch took him under his wing and made him the player he is.

Under Maureen or another Shithouse Manager he will go back to being average..He's just made the biggest mistake of his career.
he won young player of the season for Sunderland tbf

Look at it this way.. BP (before Poch) Rose was barely average.. He went on loan to Sunderland and hardly set the world alight.. Poch took him under his wing and made him the player he is.

Under Maureen or another Shithouse Manager he will go back to being average..He's just made the biggest mistake of his career.
Could be right but let's just stop making these assumptions. Pochettino is a great manager, but slating ex-players and saying they're return to their average shit performances just because they want to/already left the club is a bit bitter. If they want to go, alright, farewell and good luck.

Has Danny Rose said he wants to leave Tottenham?
No, he has not. Danny Rose may have ripped into Tottenham but the England international insists he does not want to leave.

However, he DID say that he would have no problem discussing a bid from one of the Premier League’s elite.

“I’m not saying I want out,” he told The Sun

“But if something came to me that was concrete, I’d have no qualms about voicing my opinions to anyone at the club.

Danny Rose: Has Tottenham star said he wants to leave? What about Man Utd? Is money key?

He may not be saying he wants out, but you can say something without actually saying it. He's engineering this to make his position in the club untenable so we have no choice but to get rid.

In my opinion anyway.

Could be right but let's just stop making these assumptions. Pochettino is a great manager, but slating ex-players and saying they're return to their average shit performances just because they want to/already left the club is a bit bitter. If they want to go, alright, farewell and good luck.

It's not just bitterness - look at the players Liverpool bought from Poch's Southampton squad. All gone backwards except possibly Lallana.

I've only just started. He's a disrespectful Cunt end of story. I hope he goes to a club that pride itself on Shit bags like him and i hope he flops massively.
Yes I am bitter and with good cause.. If he wanted to leave, why do it to the nation? why not have a 1:2:1 with the man that has made him an attraction?

No farewell from me and certainly no good luck. I wish him nothing but misery.

Farewell & good luck?

Fucking hell.

I really dont care how it sounds, I hope he never kicks a ball ever again.

This is Judas levels. Utter shitbag.

It's not just bitterness - look at the players Liverpool bought from Poch's Southampton squad. All gone backwards except possibly Lallana.
Hard to discern how much of that is missing Poch and how much of it is the standard backslide of being stuck in fucking Lolerpool.

I agree that Poch definitely raises a player's game for the most point, ours perform better for Spurs than they do in internationals for example. That's why even though I still rate Walker and really rate Rose, I'm not afraid they will/would haunt us.

You want to leave with a blessing, do what Kyle Walker did. I'm still astounded.
I still think Walker was sly and totally dishonest and even worse in a way for all the fake humility and "Tottenham til I die shit" The way he celebrated John Stones goal against us tells us what he really thought of THFC.

Ive no doubt Rose is engineering a move/big pay rise but he is open about being interested in a move in a big club and a big pay day.

Can we stop this "Second coming of Judas" rhetoric.

He's not our captian, he's not run his contract down to 6 months, he's not the best player in our team and he hasn't left us for Woolwich.

He's acted a prick but not even in the same galaxy as what Campbell done to us

Back
Top Bottom