Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Give everyone a pay rise. Except Rose. And make him serve out at least 18 months of his contract. That should be long enough to ruin him professionally & miss the World Cup . Then sell him to Doncaster or Shanghai.

That's my vindictive side seething to the surface.

Shameful I know, but how does he explain this one away & expect anything less than a hostile reception.

Checked the number from last season. He got injured January 31st., 2017, in round 23. At that point our points per game was 2.04, or goals per game was 1.96, our conceded per game was 0.7. We were 9 behind Chelsea, even with Woolwich, a single point above Liverpool and City and 5 ahead of United.

In the following 15 games, with Davies being our LWB, we took 2.6 points per game, scored 2.73 goals per game, and conceded 0.67 goals per game. Better on every metric with Davies instead of Rose. We took 2 points on Chelsea in that period, 7 on City, 9 on Liverpool, 11 on Woolwich, and 12 on United.

I don't worry for a second about our ability to cope without Rose. I'm not gonna lie: Had he been here he'd make a decent backup. But it just seems we do a lot better with the steady, solid Davies over the flashy, cunt Rose. So please, go ahead and piss off.

But don't piss on the club while doing so, you absolute bellend.

Hi guys new to this forum but have read it's content for years. 're Rose I fear the writing may well be on the wall however on a positive note if Utd want him doesn't that put us in a great bargaining position. It's a sellers market at the moment. We need bodies and Utd want players out. I'm thinking Shaw, Mata, Martial so if Utd want him lets make them bloody pay for him. 3 for 1. Under Loch Shaw could be the player he was at saints. What's your thoughts?

Hi guys new to this forum but have read it's content for years. 're Rose I fear the writing may well be on the wall however on a positive note if Utd want him doesn't that put us in a great bargaining position. It's a sellers market at the moment. We need bodies and Utd want players out. I'm thinking Shaw, Mata, Martial so if Utd want him lets make them bloody pay for him. 3 for 1. Under Loch Shaw could be the player he was at saints. What's your thoughts?
Couple of spelling errors there apologies

Cannot believe the majority on here would rather he go which punishes the rest of the squad and fans more as it would seriously weaken the team. What and how it was done is indefensible. However he is earning less than others in the team and could be paid more. There was several players at other clubs trying to get a move including Costa and Sanchez. Probably for the best he is not fit and if we can get the players Poch wants, make a good start to the season and promise to discuss terms at Xmas then we can get through it.

Those three plus £50 million and a guarantee that they'll wreck his career like they did to van Persie, and I'm in. Otherwise I'd keep Rose in a cellar hoping whoever is in charge of the world will soon allow club owners to crucify their misbehaving players. With the way the world is going (all those right wing dictators/dictator wannabees emerging) that will happen soon, I'm sure.

Scum journo that wrote the article speaking on Talkshite just said that Rose (not agent) initiated the contact and that the interview was done day before it was published. Other than that he took the typical (shit) journo view that it was all in the greater good/public interest and seemed very pleased with himself

That whole Google comment was so fucking ridiculous anyways because let's face it. Other than England, the majority of the world would have to Google "Danny Rose" if we sold him to another league.

His ego is massively inflated right now

Cannot believe the majority on here would rather he go which punishes the rest of the squad and fans more as it would seriously weaken the team. What and how it was done is indefensible. However he is earning less than others in the team and could be paid more. There was several players at other clubs trying to get a move including Costa and Sanchez. Probably for the best he is not fit and if we can get the players Poch wants, make a good start to the season and promise to discuss terms at Xmas then we can get through it.

Being unable to realise how ridiculously well you earn and being unhappy about it is ok, telling your boss you think you deserve more is acceptable. Telling the fucking Sun that you are unhappy about your wages is facepalmingly disrespectful on so many levels against so many people. Telling the Sun all your teammates earn too little makes it even worse.

The only reason to keep him, that I can currently accept, is to not "reward" such behaviour by giving him what he wants. He should be kept under contract and sent on promo tours to ISIS controlled Syria.

Back
Top Bottom