Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DYysxKOWsAAJOiO.jpg

:harrylol:
Watch her transform a shit club into a shit club that's also a laughing stock...that's added value if I ever saw it...

Relentless.

I love the fact that we’re largely responsible for all of this. They were so desperate to get one over on us they agreed to a terrible deal, and are now stuck in that shit hole for 100 years.

:levywhoa:

The owners loaned the club money at 6% interest and claim not to take any money! bahaha
yes but they could have got 13% elsewhere Gold said so - so in fact they are giving it away and there are laws against owners giving interest free loans (again Gold said so) so he couldn't do it even though other owners have done so.

They are so out of touch even on social media. If we were in a relegation dogfight, and Spurs Official was posting videos of our lads gawking at women on the beach and trying circus trick goals i would be fucking livid.

Problem is when you let’s the organ grinder’s teenage kid to run the social media you’ll get exactly that.

Regarding the times article, I suppose the ‘if I rented a hose and was denied use of the... ‘goes into something like kitchen on the next page.

Well if I rented a house I wouldn’t expect the cleaning staff to be supplied or the cooks or fucking waiters. I’d also pay the electric gas and gardening bills
Tight cunts.
£2.5m a year for a stadium with use of offices, club shop, pitch maintenance, utility bills etc, etc, etc. and they don’t want to pay for staff to serve in hospitality, a place where they entertain, councillors etc dine and deals are done, what they make a a profit on?
It’s not just 25 or whatever games a year. They use the place full time. They are based there.
This is why the can afford cheap ST for their fans. They make it up on corporate.
Don’t want to pay for draught beer taps for fuck sake?
This is a club who can afford to purchase the place knock it down an rebuild it, yeah ok,
They paid £1.3 million in business rates alone for Upton Park when they played the same amount of games there and were based there.
They probably pay fuck all towards the business rates either.

Back
Top Bottom