Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This always bugs me.

Not all cockneys play for, support these twats.

Spurs has always had a big following in Bethnal Green , Shoreditch etc (obviously before the beardy tight jean idiots gentrified parts of the East End)

My old man used to get a bus from Bethnal Green to the Lane back in the day.
I used to get the train from Cambridge Heath station. Can see the block of flats in used to live in from the platform :)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Andy Carroll (Harry Kane with injuries)..

He's only taking them for 100k a week..

DUIl0TwWkAAamKY.jpg:large

Yeah but 15 to 20 goals a season.....that's next level right there. No wonder journalists are comparing this legend to that young up start Kane
Mate, his best ever season tally in the premier league is 11 goals. Since he left Newcastle he has never even reached ten goals in a season, much less 15 or 20 which is very respectable.

:harrylol:
All a bit late, where the fuck were they before they moved. Couldn't make it up, it was their dream, their desire to "go to the next level", the stadium was what they all wanted, despite many fans telling them EXACTLY what would happen.

Back
Top Bottom