Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If it carries on how many games before before Sullivan and Gold get cold feet and pull the trigger on Bilic?
Don't see why they were so eager to get attackers and no defenders.
I don't think their team has the stomach for a relegation fight.
If they go down it will be curtains for them. Parachute £ and Payet sale may keep the cheap ST for one more season, or will they need it to get back up?
Oh how funny it would be.
Some poor deluded "Iron' on Kumb was telling Zaza to show 'more commitment and passion your not playing for fucking Juventus now, your at Wet Mash'

'Just looking forward to being amongst 3000 of the best fans around , they are in turmoil themselves Pullis under pressure will be a tense affair we will win 1 - 2'

It must have been great to be amongst 3k of the best around who swallowed their iron pride and sneaked back in after deserting their team with half hour to go.

Bilic out
Noble out

That lot turn quicker than a rattle snake.
They are quick to point out the alleged fickleness of other fans,but are the worst in the country.
Bilic was a great manager who epitomised the west ham way...
Now he is out of his depth...
Noble was Bobby Moore reincarnated,a true,loyal hammer who has been at west ham since a kid(completely over looking the fact his loyalty has never been tested as no fucker has ever tried to buy him).
Now he is woeful,slowing the team down,changing the best pattern of the team due to managers insistence in playing him...

Un fucking believable

Last edited:
The Olympic Stadium has ushered in a new era for the Spammers. Club record signing out for long term. Back to back 4-2 losses with 3 Premiership losses in a row. Out of Europe and near the bottom of the table. Absolutely brilliant.

Had a fucking shit weekend totalled my car , my office got flooded and I've broke my phone screen was pretty down in the dumps then got home and saw West Brom were 4 - 0 up and Chadli Rogered the dirty pikey cunts , I've become the fucking Cheshire cat.

From KUMB:

Re: The West Brom V West Ham Match Thread
by arlhe on Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:38 pm

I've just seen the possession and shot stats. May be we're a world beating side after all.
"Can't see us getting anything from Southampton next week. They were really unlucky against Woolwich last week. Mind you, can't see us beating Accrington either. They've won their last two games, beat Portsmouth today who were 2nd I think. Its all gone belly up. Many people on here, me included, have been banging on this summer about fixing a defence that was shipping too many goals last season. Nothing has been done and the blame rests with Sullivan and Gold who seem to me to be delusional. Nothing changes at West Ham, its our way."

Sensible lad...

:dude:Never change West Ham. You are perfect just the way you are. :memelol::nawty::ap:

I switched on a stream with the quickness when I saw 4-1. Their comeback lasted all of 10 minutes before future Woolwich skipper Johnny Evans folded Payet like a deckchair a couple of times. After that it was a masterclass in Pullis-ball. The Spam Right back may be the worst full back in the league. Is Jenkinson still in the league?

The police are gonna have to charge into the stands on horseback if Accrington take the lead in the EDL Rumbelows cup in midweek. They will cook and eat Bilic like Sean Pertwee in Doomsday.

Back
Top Bottom