Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flippin' 'eck, who is Andy Carroll's hairdresser. .... should have their licence revoked!
There are TWO of them Mrs P!!
34AD116A00000578-0-image-a-2_1464382911293.jpg

It's being rumoured that the Hammers fans said they were happy his baby died
Not at all surprised that one of that lot possibly said something like that. However, that’s reflective of someone without any humanity and not reflective of West Ham. I dislike West Ham a great deal but the actions of one despicable person should never reflect on everyone at the club. The video seems to suggest the typical skin head beer belly wankers involved - but we sadly have our share of them too ( no offence to those with a beer belly and skin head x )

On the football front watching Sky just now and seeing Mark Knob el and Andy Carroll hugging does make me queasy. Only a goon celebrating makes me feel worse And a little worried about their tails up v us on Thursday. Hopefully a couple of days is long enough for Carroll to pull a hamstring or two.

Not at all surprised that one of that lot possibly said something like that. However, that’s reflective of someone without any humanity and not reflective of West Ham. I dislike West Ham a great deal but the actions of one despicable person should never reflect on everyone at the club. The video seems to suggest the typical skin head beer belly wankers involved - but we sadly have our share of them too ( no offence to those with a beer belly and skin head x )

On the football front watching Sky just now and seeing Mark Knob el and Andy Carroll hugging does make me queasy. Only a goon celebrating makes me feel worse And a little worried about their tails up v us on Thursday. Hopefully a couple of days is long enough for Carroll to pull a hamstring or two.
Just been watching bits of the game and they were shit. The Club will spin something positive as they always do but that game shouldn’t give them a spring in their step.

If he said summit about 'Yid' ... then it's a ban... if he said summit about Jake's 'Kid' it's abhorrent and evil (given what happened)
I think the cunt should be named & shamed (and obviously lynched) for whatever version of scum cunt abuse he directed at Livermore...
...either way, it clearly wasn't a simple wave 'hello' to an opposition player who just happened to play for us!!

Back
Top Bottom