Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The way to prove to the footballing world you sent an email to sporting Lisbon making an offer is to release the email and redact the recipient?
There's no mention of Sporting Lisbon football club in that email.
It may be real, but it wasn't for Sporting CP.

It proves nothing.
Why are the redacting, for what purpose, the privacy of Sporting CP and Nuno Saraiva?

"My dad and David saved the Club with their own money"
"If it wasn't for the Daves saving us..."

Look at the first reply TOM @T....recognise him. He's the ginger spammer with the videos.
:dembelelol:

[/URL]
Nice little earner Del Boy

Last edited:
Would the PL(or Championship) allow that?

I guess they will have the stance that it's up to the club to be prepared for the start of the season.
It's not their concern that Spam took over the stadium KNOWING this would be a possibility.
There's only one party to blame and in my opinion if they are not ready and fixtures have to be changed then they should be fined and docked points.
Thats what should have happened this season.

I guess they will have the stance that it's up to the club to be prepared for the start of the season.
It's not their concern that Spam took over the stadium KNOWING this would be a possibility.
There's only one party to blame and in my opinion if they are not ready and fixtures have to be changed then they should be fined and docked points.
Thats what should have happened this season.

But they don't have any points to deduct :dembelelol:[

Back
Top Bottom