Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Same here, no biting back from spam mates after Thursday night. This is worrying, they always provided comedy but I am actually starting to pity them whilst thinking what if that happened to spurs?

You know being in a stadium not fit for purpose, losing games to inferior teams, having to sit with other fans who are displaying your rivals shirts, poor stewarding resulting in violence and having a list of injured players only a red cross appeal could help.

I thought about this and then realised this won't happen to spurs and now feel content to rip the piss out of them at every opportunity!
I don't feel sorry for them they are all spammer cunts!

The whole world warned them though.

1 stadium with running track miles from the pitch creating dead atmosphere.
2 renting not owning the stadium so having little control over stewarding etc
3 Brady making the whole stadium 'family friendly' causing fights between sitters and standers
4 cheap tickets so cheap that other fans and day trippers jump into make up the numbers again destroying the atmosphere.

This really is now like what would happen if a bunch of Cowboys tried to make a new Woolwich, infant it's not like that it is that. This isn't West Ham anymore it's some sort of West Ham cross Woolwich cross comedy hybrid.
Nobody told Redknapp any of this.

The whole world warned them though.

1 stadium with running track miles from the pitch creating dead atmosphere.
2 renting not owning the stadium so having little control over stewarding etc
3 Brady making the whole stadium 'family friendly' causing fights between sitters and standers
4 cheap tickets so cheap that other fans and day trippers jump into make up the numbers again destroying the atmosphere.

This really is now like what would happen if a bunch of Cowboys tried to make a new Woolwich, infant it's not like that it is that. This isn't West Ham anymore it's some sort of West Ham cross Woolwich cross comedy hybrid.
You forgot to add the WHFTV that is a mirror image of Woolwich FTV. They are the bastard child of a woolwich spam alcohol/cocaine/valium induced fuck in a seedy nightclub toilet cubicle.

Dim Cunt Redknapp. The only way his senile old patter has any validity is if it were not true that everything he is spouting had already not been achieved elsewhere....massive stadium - the Arse ( and soon to be Spurs ) check, Champions League - check - potential to be bought - check. Domestic & European success - check.

And that's without thinking about Cheatski & the money they have.

The absolute best these dicks can dream of is actually making the Europa league. Silly old dear Harry. As for that old shit about the World Cup....did your Wet Spam team not finish 16th or something that year ? And being fair Geoff Hurst was a second rate Jimmy Greaves as you fucking well know and if Greaves was playing the second goal would actually have crossed the line & the third would have been in the net long before "some of the crowd are on the pitch". Hurst was lucky, Greaves was not - Fact. Oh and Sir Alf Ramsey learned to win where ? No wonder QPR sacked you !

Last edited:
We all know that it's expensive to watch our team most of the time, but I think this is an interesting example of what happens if the pricing is low, availability high and "family-friendly" is high on the agenda. Pricing is an issue, but allying it with the other 2 is disastrous.

You can see that it made (some sort of) sense to the board and the marketing types but they just didn't listen to everyone who said it was a disaster waiting to happen. Even the hard-core of their support got sucked in to all the hype of how great it was going to be.

Now the penny has dropped.

What an omni-shambles.

:harrysmile:

:freundgoal::sonlol::vert:

Just stumbled across this. How weird.

There's a clue to the man's personality when he says 'caught my wife' and 'my swimming pool'
I thought you marry and it's your house your swimming pool. I suppose she slept in his bed in his house and ate his food from his fridge cooked on his stove. No wonder she fucked his best mate

Even the hard-core of their support got sucked in to all the hype of how great it was going to be.

donald-trump.jpg

"We're going to build a stadium and its going to be the best stadium you've ever seen. It's going to be amazing folks. It's going to be a giant stadium, the best athleticsball stadium in the world!

It'll be so great you're going to be sick of how great it is. And you're going to get the best binoculars in the Premier league. We're going to make East London FC the best team in Stratford again folks... and do you know the best bit? We're going to make Mexico/Taxpayers pay for it (because we have no actual money ourselves)"

Billy, I love your West Ham hatred, it really makes me laugh, but you're on holiday now. I know it must be difficult but try to relax. It won't turn into a love in without you. Happy hols mate.

You are right Mate..

It's 06-18 here and I've been awake for hours due to the stupid time difference etc..

Just keep an eye on everyone and make sure the hatred continues..:adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom