Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine how much self loathing you have to want a rival to win a cup because you hate your owners.

How can you hate your owners more than you support your club, has to be some sort of illness 😐

From the same ilk that bring us such rhetoric as "This is THFC; not ENIC-FC".

As Spurs fans our whole season seems to revolve around what other clubs win, not what we do.

Levy/ENIC legacy right there. Our club is a joke and the buck stops with them.

Didn't really care who won either way, something very nauseating about Klopp as well as the Dipper fanbase.

Levy/ENIC make me want to puke.
Football is tribal shocker.

What i find bizarre with premier league is abramovich when leaving did an open letter to chelsea fans saying he wrote off 1.5 billion club owed them. Why the fuck premier havent done them for ffp?

Government meddling to "protect an important cultural asset".

The whole sale was dodgy as fuck.

Government meddling to "protect an important cultural asset".

The whole sale was dodgy as fuck.
Why the hold up on city as well. Even new uefa president said he would have upheld decision on them. That CAS should be ashamed. Chelsea and city ruined the transfer market. We have enough technology available to give realistic transfer fees. Also needs a wage cap percentage to turnover.

I hate Chelsea, I also hate Gary Neville. He is a dick. Also does the media need to redefine the word “bottlejob”.
I thought you had to be ahead ( whether that is in a game or a league table) and then blow it. Usually to a much weaker outfit.
As far I know Chelsea were never ahead yesterday.
It’s like the Leicester season when they say we bottled it. But we were never on top of that table for one minute that season.
It is a poor use of the language.

Totally unprofessional, just like how they have Carragher commentating on Liverpool matches and showing his bias, it's annoying and childish and just sums up modern day media. Companies like Sky Sports who are meant to be neutral broadcasters do their best to shape whatever narrative they want to put out to create engagement with the audience, it's shit.

Totally unprofessional, just like how they have Carragher commentating on Liverpool matches and showing his bias, it's annoying and childish and just sums up modern day media. Companies like Sky Sports who are meant to be neutral broadcasters do their best to shape whatever narrative they want to put out to create engagement with the audience, it's shit.

Yesterday:

Dippers:
Comms: Carragher
Additonal in-game punditry: Owen.
Studio: Sturridge & Redknapp Jnr.

Chavs:
Studio: Karen Carney

I wonder how much of the net 2.5 billion has found it's way into the hands of Ukrainian war-aid charities so far? :pocheyes:

Another question....

How comes Boehly was allowed to inject 1bn cash into the trf kitty in spite of FFP; just cos he'd pledge to Abramovich that he'd do so as part of the change of ownership deal?

Fuck Newcastle; but how comes Boehly gets to but the Arabs aren't allowed?

Yesterday:

Dippers:
Comms: Carragher
Additonal in-game punditry: Owen.
Studio: Sturridge & Redknapp Jnr.

Chavs:
Studio: Karen Carney

It seems like they'd rather got for the emotional investment of pundits because you get more meme worthy content and moments where the co comms and post match pundits become part of the story, so boring.

These pricks are all over the internet atm... "Poch has turned us into Spurs"... They're literally hiding behind that narrative despite claiming left right and centre that most of their players are crap and the fact they've lost 6 domestic finals in a row.

God, I hate EVERYTHING about that filthy sess pit of a club.
Easily my most hated team

As Spurs fans our whole season seems to revolve around what other clubs win, not what we do.

Levy/ENIC legacy right there. Our club is a joke and the buck stops with them.

Didn't really care who won either way, something very nauseating about Klopp as well as the Dipper fanbase.

Levy/ENIC make me want to puke.
Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

Back
Top Bottom