Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Swansea were unlucky not to get a point but they will stay up. They've turned the corner. As have Sunderland who I've always said will stay up so long as Defoe stays fit. Leicester are going down. I couldn't be happier about that.

Dont forget that Chelsea were Champions, then finished 10th. Same players 90%.

This season is not down to Kante, its down to the likes of Hazard and Costa playing for Conte, where they where not turning up for Jose.
I dont disagree that the "names" have stepped up - but it would be foolish to underestimate the impact that Kante has had on the team.

In terms of staying up this season the worst thing that could have happened was winning the league - they now can't change manager without looking like complete cunts.

Winning the league wasn't bad for Leicester in any way. They'll get relegated, fall back into irrelevance and hopefully their owner leaves them and they die. But the real fans (not the plastics) will never regret the memories of last year.

tlpm.gif

I hope these cunts get relegated. Tried to give it the billy big bollocks in the summer and rub it in big time. Look at them now. Wankers.

Enjoy paying 100k a week to shit in the championship

Back
Top Bottom