Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never understood those who were adamant that Woolwich would beat Bayern, better team on paper they maybe but it doesn't work like that especially in the CL. CL experience and know how counts for a lot - Bayern have that belief and expectation to progress whilst Woolwich don't and both teams played exactly how I expected them to over the course of the tie.

It actually reminded me of when we played Juve, this Arse/Bay game played out very different from our match because we created more chances but like them we should have gone through but they just dog walked us on experience and taught us a lesson on the night.

mummy mummy and oldwiltshireyid oldwiltshireyid - bet that was the best present you both got.

Happy Birthday GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
Nope. I can't speak for oldwiltshireyid oldwiltshireyid , but my best prezzie by far was the heatable carpet slippers. I'm wearing them as I type.

It WAS the icing on the cake, though.

Never understood those who were adamant that Woolwich would beat Bayern, better team on paper they maybe but it doesn't work like that especially in the CL. CL experience and know how counts for a lot - Bayern have that belief and expectation to progress whilst Woolwich don't and both teams played exactly how I expected them to over the course of the tie.

It actually reminded me of when we played Juve, this Arse/Bay game played out very different from our match because we created more chances but like them we should have gone through but they just dog walked us on experience and taught us a lesson on the night.

Experience counts for a lot in europe

We had the dying embers of a team under Poch, but they knew how to get through games in europe.

It takes you a good 4 to 5 years of constantly playing in it to get there.

Back
Top Bottom