Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After the dipper game Merson was getting very cocky and basically laughing at them for fucking up while giving the impression that the cheating scum already had the points in the bag! I thought yeah good keep on talking like that you might regret those comments! It was pure arrogance..

:maddisonshh::dembelelol::richtongue:

'This is a new Woolwich now. We are ready to change what people say about us' Declan Rice 30th March

"Woolwich returned to the top of the table with eight games remaining after a comfortable win over Luton...But unlike last season, the Gunners are showing no sign of running out of steam at a such a crucial stage." BBC 3rd April.

“Yes, I won’t lie to you, 100%,” Zinchenko said, when asked whether Woolwich’s results against their direct rivals gave them greater confidence. “Because it shows that we are ready to fight for it [the title] and we are ready to compete with the best teams in the world." 4th April

“The team has matured,” Arteta said. “They have found their own rhythms, their own leadership, their own way of managing certain things.”
Woolwich’s blend for all seasons feel equipped to crown their most convincing campaign in two decades.
Guardian 5th April.

'This is the new Woolwich' Pat Nevin BBC 9th April.

After the dipper game Merson was getting very cocky and basically laughing at them for fucking up while giving the impression that the cheating scum already had the points in the bag! I thought yeah good keep on talking like that you might regret those comments! It was pure arrogance..

:maddisonshh::dembelelol::richtongue:

Did you see him after the match, practically threw in the towel to City.

He's typical of them lot, he gets way too high when they win and way too low when they lose, so emotional.

They began melting during the week against Bayern and even more against Villa. The trend will continue and entertain us with their crumbling over the coming week.
The blaming and finger pointing will only grow louder.

I'm not saying anything as yet but you would think Woolwich will now have to win their last 6 games to have a chance of the title. Same with Liverpool.

The shame is that they both have a break after their midweek games, which I hope they both lose.

Up to us to leave nothing on the pitch and to restore some pride.

Forget 4th and concentrate on winning the game, or at the very least, not losing it.

Back
Top Bottom