Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure why he hasn't been called out, or as much, for all these antics. Seriously it's fuxking disgraceful. Falling, diving, limping, cheating.

Objectively, he could have been a better player cutting all these out. If he's not a scum, I would have feel damn sad. Arteta as his manager, I believed was the one fanning him to do more of such (any decent manager of some sporting integrity would have a word with him definitely) just says so so much about him as a person.

That's absolutely fine then...
Cos when a kid/baby accidentally pisses or shits itself on the bus, it's ok, 'cos they're just a kid...

But when an ADULT does it, apparently it's frowned upon (at least it was when I did it yesterday...!!)

But it's OK, 'cos as I said to the bus driver and all the passengers: "it was just a kids mistake"
...and luckily, I got away with it!!!
This deserves more than the two smilies it currently has

Not sure why he hasn't been called out, or as much, for all these antics. Seriously it's fuxking disgraceful. Falling, diving, limping, cheating.

Objectively, he could have been a better player cutting all these out. If he's not a scum, I would have feel damn sad. Arteta as his manager, I believed was the one fanning him to do more of such (any decent manager of some sporting integrity would have a word with him definitely) just says so so much about him as a person.
You watch this will come back and bite. Referees talk. They have international meetings. But you know who will get the brunt of..."Oh its Saka wave it away."

ENGLAND

Back
Top Bottom