Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Riddle me this:

If Arteta got away with calling the ref a “disgrace” because of his flimsy defence that he’s Spanish and hasn’t lived/worked here long enough to understand its definition in English, how did the club get away with that ridiculous club statement? Was the author of it Spanish too?

Just seen Salah's goal yesterday. There is no way in hell they can win the prem with Zinchenko in their team. He's so weak. No other top 6 club would take him and he's not physical enough to be useful to a team lower down the prem.

Just seen Salah's goal yesterday. There is no way in hell they can win the prem with Zinchenko in their team. He's so weak. No other top 6 club would take him and he's not physical enough to be useful to a team lower down the prem.
They can win the league getting decisions like that , last season v Southampton and the ropey last minute penalty that’s the difference we lose two points they gain a point yesterday. Arteta be delighted of course he will but there won’t be any word of that decision though eh!!!!

They can win the league getting decisions like that , last season v Southampton and the ropey last minute penalty that’s the difference we lose two points they gain a point yesterday. Arteta be delighted of course he will but there won’t be any word of that decision though eh!!!!

If they get the whistles every week, maybe but it will come back to bite them, even with the officials in their pocket.

Saka escaping a second yellow yesterday after clattering into an opponent.

BuT hE jUsT SlIpPeD!

Aren't yellows are given out for going into challenges out of control?

'Woolwich measured and mature as they pass hostile Liverpool test'

I have never seen such media masterbation over an away draw in my life.

It's not like Man Utd had done the exact same thing a few days prior...

I guarantee if we do the same thing at Anfield later this season the headlines will be words to the effect of "Spurs ride their luck against dominant Liverpool".

Agreed. They were rubbish.

Not sure they even had a shot on target in the second half. And were lucky not to lose if not for Trent missing a sitter.

Woolwich looking a bit soft away from home recently. Draw yesterday, lost to Villa. Conceded 3 away at Luton, needed a 90th minute goal to beat Brentford.

Was shocked to see they had the second best away record in the league

Fans-Puzzled-By-Ben-Whites-Skin-Tone-Fake-Tan-Or-Natural-Glow-2048x1388.jpg.webp

Back
Top Bottom