Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

that man does not have a forehead...
he has a fivehead
The rumor has it that he's starring in the next Predator movie. Predator 3: Retardor.

gervinho1.jpg

predators-reboot-2.jpg

All these stupid Gooners on Twitter, that Sibs Sibs is RT'ing + others. Woolwich have a bigger fanbase than us, but it's full of mugs like these lot! They don't count imo. Of course we have some too, every club does. That's one of the things I'm worried about with the new stadium. Personally I'd rather us have true, genuine, hardcore fans like much of our support (I hope) is. Even if it means a smaller overall fanbase

Why are Christmas tree lights like gooners? They're usually all twisted, a lot of them don't work....and they look nicer hanging from a tree.

They use to come up short eventually, with the so called 'kids',but now even with all their 1st teamers playing they still cannot achieve jack sh*t.
The real lesson tonight (for any team) is if you have to rely on total dogsh*t like gervinho + chamakh to finish off the pretty play you got no chance.
But congrats to Bradford, its hard to keep concentration for 90mins let alone 120mins faced with ox,cazorla,wilsh,rosicky et al........massive well done.
:adelol:

Its finals week here in US and this has turned my week from a week of hell into one of the greatest weeks ever the fact that my brother is a gooner is priceless. :adelol:

I am publicly exercising humility currently, I will be far more Machiavellian this season.:ninja:

I want them to implode, I want them to really start the in fighting. And in a decades time I want them held up as an example of where it can all go wrong. I want them to be the next Leeds United, or even better the next MK Dons.

ps. Well done Bradford you have played your part and should be proud.

They use to come up short eventually, with the so called 'kids',but now even with all their 1st teamers playing they still cannot achieve jack sh*t.
The real lesson tonight (for any team) is if you have to rely on total dogsh*t like gervinho + chamakh to finish off the pretty play you got no chance.
But congrats to Bradford, its hard to keep concentration for 90mins let alone 120mins faced with ox,cazorla,wilsh,rosicky et al........massive well done.
:adelol:

Yes to be fair as much as Woolwich were shit, Bradford played well, they passed the ball well and they always seemed to have a threat or at least a forward that could hold up the ball.

Gooners on my facebook having meltdowns about Ramsey and Gervinho. Told him he should be more worried about Chamackh.

I am publicly exercising humility currently, I will be far more Machiavellian this season.:ninja:

I want them to implode, I want them to really start the in fighting. And in a decades time I want them held up as an example of where it can all go wrong. I want them to be the next Leeds United, or even better the next MK Dons.

ps. Well done Bradford you have played your part and should be proud.

Would be great if they decided to suddenly shovel cash at Wenger and let him loose with the Gooner Millions only for him to buy a load of absolute turds on massive contracts that will be millstones around their neck for years to come. They are half way there with Chamackh but they need more, like signing Walcott on a massive deal, and bringing in Ba on mega money (only for his knee to implode.)

Then just as things look like going completely tits up and the Goons are on the verge of relegation st. Arsene of Wenger is charged with being a paedo. and they have to get in 'Arry to try and save them...

**whispers** and he fails

119854_o.gif

Ok so I have an active imagination.

Back
Top Bottom