Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see that there's nothing on Arse TV yet, but when they lost last week there were ranting videos with minutes....and Fat Robbie says he doesn't do it for the clicks? Pull the other one.

Not for the (clicks) money?

Well...I bang my missus only because I love her.

See?

They were one lucky, goal line save away from drawing with an incredibly bad team. If they had any real spirit or belief, they should be bemoaning a pretty bad performance against a bad team.

All I want is for them to try that lineup and formation against us or City and see how that works out for them.

WE DID IT!!! WE BEAT RELEGATION FODDER!!!!

:pochshock:

63349d1ae980801a281a2e516564133c.gif

I was actually shocked just how shit they were yesterday....I really hope that formation gives them a slither of hope, because they are terrible at it.

Its a shame that they will abandon it before they visit The Lane, cos if they use it against City, it could be double figures

I was actually shocked just how shit they were yesterday....I really hope that formation gives them a slither of hope, because they are terrible at it.

Its a shame that they will abandon it before they visit The Lane, cos if they use it against City, it could be double figures
They were atrocious the whole game...but reading the gooner forums I was truly shocked by how many of them thought this signalled a major resurgence, an FA Cup win and a top four finish.

I mean, do these twats even watch their own team??? They were almost matched by a 19th place side who have only scored 22 goals the entire season. They should have absolutely demolished them, and even then it probably would be a deceptive result because of how poor Boro are.

They were atrocious the whole game...but reading the gooner forums I was truly shocked by how many of them thought this signalled a major resurgence, an FA Cup win and a top four finish.

I mean, do these twats even watch their own team??? They were almost matched by a 19th place side who have only scored 22 goals the entire season. They should have absolutely demolished them, and even then it probably would be a deceptive result because of how poor Boro are.

Yep.......winning that game will actually be a good thing. The entire club is deluded if they think that was a success

Yeah, it is astounding how many people I saw posting stuff about how good Holding and Xhaka were and what a gutsy performance it was. They scored one nice free-kick and a gimmie goal from a Boro defensive lapse.
Boro actually looked threatening all match and they are easily the shittiest attack in the league.

Back
Top Bottom