Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ahhhh been busy at work didn't even check the score, just came to the forum and when I saw "a moment ago" on the laugh at gooners thread I knew they had lost!

Perfect!! Everton were just at the point where critics were taking piss so as usual it all changed and they won, great timing to face a pissed off Koeman

Piers Morgan probably just punched a mirror shouting Wenger out! His knuckles are probably destroyed and the mirror is still reflecting a crying cunt with zero blemish on the glass. :eriksenlol: I shall sleep well.

It's been a while boys. Gonna be a good one!
2221-little-kid-dancing.gif~c200

This defeat will hurt them. They only ever look at the table (even though were not even halfway through the fucking league) and last 3 games for form. They will have seen Everton away as a piss easy 3 points. They look at Chelsea as some unstoppable freight train (In fucking December) and think how can we ever catch them? Everton away even when they are in shit form is a tough game and the Woolwich players bottled it. A late 1st half goal and a late winner...Fucking savour it.

This defeat will hurt them. They only ever look at the table (even though were not even halfway through the fucking league) and last 3 games for form. They will have seen Everton away as a piss easy 3 points. They look at Chelsea as some unstoppable freight train (In fucking December) and think how can we ever catch them? Everton away even when they are in shit form is a tough game and the Woolwich players bottled it. A late 1st half goal and a late winner...Fucking savour it.

Hilariously, the Scum have picked up more points against Everton than any other team in the PL era.

Rather less good news, they still have the best away record in the division.

Citeh next up for them cunts. Nice. Lose that one and the boo boys will be screaming for Wenger's blood. My gooner mate is resorting to "yeah but Alli dived against Swansea" he's that desperate. :vertna:
Still, it's no fucking use unless we put in a shift & get a result against Hull & Burnley.

Back
Top Bottom