Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really don't understand how Arsene has kept with Sánchez. He's obviously not playing for their shirt anymore and is a cancerous presence. Still not our problem

I want Sanchez to stay. The damage he could do to their dressing room could be huge. Plus I'd love to see him walk to whatever rival he wants for free just to rub it in their face.

Such heady days. A master plan founded on turd and marketed to an entitled cringeworthy fanbase, so gullible they believed these desperate excuses of footballers could actually kick a football. This is what failure looks like. The boy band who never even made a single now disbanded. I'm gonna miss ripping these sorry sad fucks as a collective, the upside of cause is we don't get to do it twice a year but probably 5 times a year, if they don't end up in the championship that is. Cherio you overpaid, overhyped useless fucks.
DIZUMRiUEAAzE3P.jpg
2 down

another getting close

The demise is pretty spectacular.

I reckon they'll end up with Vardy once Sanchez goes.

We were joking but I really think wenger has lost it

They reckon they'll get Lemar now 'ox' is going to Liverpool.

Serious question is Chamberlain good enough for us in central midfield?
Is it a case of wages if both Chelsea and Liverpool want him and we don't.

With him I see a player who could do better. In the right team.
To be honest I think he could do a job with us. He has the ability to go past a player has some pace and power.
Not to shabby defensively and works hard.
I reckon we should have gone in for him as a central midfielder.
He may be coming into his own.

To be honest I think he could do a job with us. He has the ability to go past a player has some pace and power.
Er no

The thing about Lemar is that a few weeks ago Wenger came out and said that Monaco would not sell Lemar because they didn't want to get rid of too many players. So if Woolwich sign him, what does that make Wenger look like? This whole situation at Woolwich is a mess and really Wenger and the board are the ones to blame. Wenger should had left after winning the FA last year but his stubbornness and arrogance convinced him to stay. The board's incompetence of leaving sanchez and ozil's contract run down to a year is pure incompetence.

The thing about Lemar is that a few weeks ago Wenger came out and said that Monaco would not sell Lemar because they didn't want to get rid of too many players. So if Woolwich sign him, what does that make Wenger look like? This whole situation at Woolwich is a mess and really Wenger and the board are the ones to blame. Wenger should had left after winning the FA last year but his stubbornness and arrogance convinced him to stay. The board's incompetence of leaving sanchez and ozil's contract run down to a year is pure incompetence.

Shhhhhhh!

Don't tell the world, just enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom