Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Although in two minds, want City to smash the Woolwich thus starting their annual cycle into oblivion. Or Woolwich win and we can try to catch City....

Ideally, they'll get 5 red cards each, plus 6 serious long-term injuries, meaning the match has to be abandoned. At which point, Wenger throws a bottle of water at Pep's head, instigating a touchline fracas. After the first few punches are thrown, home and away fans invade the pitch for a mass brawl. A few days later, the FA charge both clubs, docking them 80 points each, effective immediately, forcing them to play their football in League Two for the remainder of the season. Meanwhile, The London Stadium collapses in completely unrelated events.

But like I say, that's an ideal scenario...

I forgot to add: while all of this is going on, Sanchez signs a deal with a Chinese club, and is air lifted out of the Etihad. As the helicopter flies over the away end, he leans out and defecates out of the window.

Although in two minds, want City to smash the Woolwich thus starting their annual cycle into oblivion. Or Woolwich win and we can try to catch City....

Obviously we need to win our games to do so.

Let's win our games

In no scenario do I want Woolwich to win fuck all but very close when they play the Chavs
:avbnaa:

Found a shirt that would be a good Xmas present for anyone
https://www.beefshirts.com/collecti...wich-tottenham-hotspur-fc-t-shirt-text-design
Arsenal_-_TotSpurs_White_Text_Uncensored_large.jpg

pleb pleb Melspurnian Melspurnian SouthernCross10 SouthernCross10 I expect you all to call the Immigration Department (131 881) first thing Monday after this abomination. Visas cannot be granted after that.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/video/834385475925/Woolwich-stars-hilariously-gear-up-for-Aussie-trip
Trying to work out if I should go to this game or not, Western Sydney are playing, however I don't want give a cent to Woolwich.
However I'm not a fan of these overseas pre-season tours and how they affect preparation for the season, by encouraging it, am I hurting Woolwich in a way???
Although I did go to the spurs game in sydney and flew down to Melbourne in July

Trying to work out if I should go to this game or not, Western Sydney are playing, however I don't want give a cent to Woolwich.
However I'm not a fan of these overseas pre-season tours and how they affect preparation for the season, by encouraging it, am I hurting Woolwich in a way???
Although I did go to the spurs game in sydney and flew down to Melbourne in July
If you go to the game, make sure you hold up a sign saying "Fuck off Woolwich"

Back
Top Bottom