Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Imagine being stuck on a plane for HOURS with these fucknuggets.

http://www.thesportbible.com/articles/chuba-raps-on-the-Woolwich-plane-to-singapore

Saw a gooner this weekend when i was playing a little 6aside with a tshirt that said something like "Save London...Kill Spurs" with a beheaded cockerel

What low life scum

Saw a gooner this weekend when i was playing a little 6aside with a tshirt that said something like "Save London...Kill Spurs" with a beheaded cockerel

What low life scum
You couldn't pay me enough money to wear a t-shirt with their name on it even if it was taking the piss. I hope it catches on and they all start to wear them, they are nothing without us. Their cup win was singing about us, the press for two weeks talked about stumpy and us.

Ha-ha, check-out this monstrosity of an away kit for 2015/16:

2A86A5B300000578-0-image-a-137_1436885950108.jpg

Makes me feel more sick than normal about them, fucking awful.

Last edited:
I saw this in the metro today while sitting on a choo choo train

I'll spoiler it

What the fuck....
Cunt. I've just blown a load of vodka & orange out of my nostrils, ears & eyeballs, back into the glass from whence it came. That is so very sad & hysterically funny at the same time. Sweet baby Jesus. What an embarrassment.

Back
Top Bottom