Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder how much this bloke gets paid for handling balls?
Unlike
sfVsJCv.jpg

Would nail her then cum on her hat probably shit in it too.

He's obviously suffering from some sort of mental illness (besides being a gooner of course) and it's pretty sad to be honest. Look at him for fuck sake.

I like him. Genuinelly.
He seems like the kind of goon I'd like to have around the office or something. :kaboullol:

I agree I have always said it some of my dearest friends over the years are what I used to call honest Woolwich fans, not the twats that come in and laugh at yids, but ones who have been miserable for 8 years and are not happy with the lack of progress, its hilarious to listen to as they go mental like Claude

2 Poor sides claude, absolutely right!

See Claude's existential crisis goes on. Why does he keep parading himself on arsenalfantv. I didn't think there be such a niche channel as "watch middle age logo'd up gooner have a mental breakdown repeatedly" but thanks to the Internet there is.

He should be asking the main guy for 150 quid an interview to be honest, great value he is, god knows how many combined views his interviews have had

Man... I'd love to know the percentage of the viewers of this channel that are actual gooners.

Cause I'd be willing to bet that over 50% are from fans from other teams just there to cheer theselves up :pochlol:

And woe betide and person that decides to try and do the same thing for us at the lane lol :sandro:

Back
Top Bottom