Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There used to be a rule in football where if you touched the ball first, it wasn't a foul.

Ps: John Brooks has got that kind of face, has he not...

There is no way these freaks can be allowed to win the title.

They are on another fucking planet, and it will only get 100x worse if they win it.

Good grief.

I did fear it in the summer when I said Rice will raise their mentality if he goes there. We just need to hope Liverpool and city now get enough points. I am concerned about our role in all this now though I must say because we have all three teams to play.

They are so fucking lucky too. Eg. Douglas Luis picked up his tenth yellow yesterday so misses their game against them.

I did fear it in the summer when I said Rice will raise their mentality if he goes there. We just need to hope Liverpool and city now get enough points. I am concerned about our role in all this now though I must say because we have all three teams to play.

They are so fucking lucky too. Eg. Douglas Luis picked up his tenth yellow yesterday so misses their game against them.
Would be proper Spurs to roll over for them and take points off Liverpool/City.

You just know if they win it, they'll tweet a pic of that fucking dog sitting next to the trophy.

This must not be allowed to happen.

I repeat: this must NOT be allowed to happen!

Back
Top Bottom