Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There’s a huge difference between privately taking pictures of yourself you want/have consented for the world to see and some creep sneaking a picture of you from behind. Pretty terrifying that some people seem to be going for the ‘well, she’s asking for it really the way she acts!’ arguments.

I don’t really care if she strips naked for the camera every night, that’s her private business.

She can whore herself out on the Internet 24/7 if that makes her parents proud for all that i care but she can't ask her club to deal with creeps because a virgin took a couple of photos of her when she tolerate that Woolwich employ a serial rapist.

You’re making it everyone’s business to access the pictures online. You’re not saying ‘hey, everyone take random pics of me in public from behind!’.

Someone being an ‘adult performer’ doesn’t give men the right to harass those people in a public place.

She wasn't harassed as she had no idea what the virgin did. Partey's victims was harassed in a very significant way though. But she couldn't care less about. So feck her.

You’re making it everyone’s business to access the pictures online. You’re not saying ‘hey, everyone take random pics of me in public from behind!’.

Someone being an ‘adult performer’ doesn’t give men the right to harass those people in a public place.

I'm not talking about taking random pictures of her, I'm talking about the fact that you think it's private business putting yourself online, it's not - she is literally putting herself in the public domain for all to see - due to the world we live in how can you not expect some scrutiny?

It's like a celeb asking for the media to not take pictures of them, that's just not realistic at all.

She wasn't harassed as she had no idea what the virgin did. Partey's victims was harassed in a very significant way though. But she couldn't care less about. So feck her.

She’s aware the pictures were taken now and has expressed it made her uncomfortable.

I have no idea what her views are on Partey and don’t think it’s relevant to the underlying point that women should feel free to go to football games without men taking creepy pics. Whether she’s a hypocrite or not, she’s right.

She’s aware the pictures were taken now and has expressed it made her uncomfortable.

I have no idea what her views are on Partey and don’t think it’s relevant to the underlying point that women should feel free to go to football games without men taking creepy pics. Whether she’s a hypocrite or not, she’s right.

She asked her club to do something about a guy that took a couple of photos of her but afaik she has never asked her club to do anything about the serial rapist. That makes her repulsive. The guy that took the photos is obviously repulsive aswell but she won't get any sympathy from me. She is a disgrace.

There’s a huge difference between privately taking pictures of yourself you want/have consented for the world to see and some creep sneaking a picture of you from behind. Pretty terrifying that some people seem to be going for the ‘well, she’s asking for it really the way she acts!’ arguments.

I don’t really care if she strips naked for the camera every night, that’s her private business.
shows how weird some people are and know no boundaries.

But he said he's shy so it's ok, Fucking creep.

Like Partey. Who she refuse to call out.
With that fanbase they would have thrown her to the dogs.

Regardless of her refusing to call out partey it doesn't mean she can't raise an issue of some weird cunt taking pictures of her.

Asking women from Gooner FC to call out Partey in some vigilante style trial by media isn't going to do much good is it.

Thank you

So here's a genuine question. Obviously there is rightly a law to prevent perverts taking upskirt photos (or any photo) that are intimate of strangers. But has this weirdo done anything legally wrong. I'm asking for legality not opinion.

He could have possibly pixilated the side of her face. But it strikes me that we live in an increasingly odd era of social norms, where as we have no consensus we probably need new laws. I've seen social media post that are full of images of random folk, on the tube at the airport on buses. These images are for all kind of reasons. Fashion, 'hotness' all kind of BS.

My partner an I were in Gambia a while back and got very annoyed at a bunch of American and Israeli tourists that spent the whole time taking photographs of Gambian children without ever once seeking consent . We need a wider conversation on this because thus woman's mock outrage obscures normal ( no gooner fame junkies) women and mens right to privacy.

Last edited:
So here's a genuine question. Obviously there is rightly a law to prevent perverts taking upskirt photos (or any photo) that are intimate of strangers. But has this weirdo done anything legally wrong. I'm asking for legality not opinion.

He could have possibly pixilated the side of her face. But it strikes me that we live in an increasingly odd era of social norms, where as we have no consensus we probably need new laws. I've seen social media post that are full of images of random folk, on the tube at the airport on buses. These images are for all kind of reasons. Fashion, 'hotness' all kind of BS.

My partner an I were in Gambia a while back and got very annoyed at a bunch of American and Israeli tourists that spent the whole time taking photographs of Gambian children without ever once seeking consent . We need a wider conversation on this because thus woman's mock outrage obscures normal ( no gooner fame junkies) women and mens right to privacy.

Only if he's taking pics of that person from his camera for example, if he hosts them somewhere himself or posts them without permission then she has the legal right to tell him to remove it because he doesn't own them.

But if he re-posts pics from her instagram or Onlyfans or whatever then those companies own the pictures not her so she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Only if he's taking pics of that person from his camera for example, if he hosts them somewhere himself or posts them without permission then she has the legal right to tell him to remove it because he doesn't own them.

But if he re-posts pics from her instagram or Onlyfans or whatever then those companies own the pictures not her so she doesn't have a leg to stand on.

I love it when people ask for ‘legal advice not opinion’, and the first thing to happen is non-lawyers expressing their (legally wrong) opinion.

:tanguythumb:

Back
Top Bottom