Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love the way Szczeny is their weak link.

cocky buck-toothed prick and most fans want shot of him. there are so many of that bunch to hate but after Wilshire it's that square-headed shitcunt every time.

There was an absolute mongoloid who phoned 606 today, who after bigging up Woolwich's title chances based upon the signing of Ozil (quel fucking suprise), urged Wenger to 'really go for it' this season to try and win as many games as possible this season to win the title.

As if Wenger, or any other manager for that matter, doesn't try and win games to achieve the highest league position the team can possibly achieve based on the squad they have at their disposal.

You don't have to be a deluded retard to be a Woolwich fan, but it certainly helps.

:goonermong:

I love the way Szczeny is their weak link.

cocky buck-toothed prick and most fans want shot of him. there are so many of that bunch to hate but after Wilshire it's that square-headed shitcunt every time.

Unfortunately I can only give you positive rep once for this.
I hate that fucking prick more than anyone. All gob, no show.

From "Worldwide Woolwich Fans" Facebook page:
1011531_675191975826472_475820748_n.jpg
:avbcringe::avbshock::avbfacepalm:

Why are you on a Spurs forum while your team is playing?
he's a gooner.most of them dont actually watch football, they just pretend they like it.

most of them would rather smear their cock in peanut butter and get the dog to lick it clean than actually watch a game.......
they tried the wife, but the average gooner is detested by his Mrs. Even the dog doesnt like them, but well, peanut butter.....

Back
Top Bottom