Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rooney is the oldest looking 38 year old I have ever seen.
No way!!!

Cant Believe It Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Not good.

Edwards is a crafty fucker and it looks fucked for us if we couldn't get Slot done and they get him and he wins shit.

What actually happened with that? I know he signed a new deal but was it a release clause we wouldn't pay?

Good thing is next man in after Klopp is a dead man walking.

Comes down to timing more than anything, he wasn't ready to move - we would have got Slot this Summer if we needed him IMO

Are we going to deride slot like ange is now because hes coming from a farmers league. 3 teams in that league. Hes light years behind psv this year. at least ange was in different leagues

Are we going to deride slot like ange is now because hes coming from a farmers league. 3 teams in that league. Hes light years behind psv this year. at least ange was in different leagues
No, we won’t. Slot will win his first few matches and this place will be in fire about Levy being a tight cunt and the club shows no ambition.

You know this will happen.

For reference, please see any player that’s presently playing well for another team.

No, we won’t. Slot will win his first few matches and this place will be in fire about Levy being a tight cunt and the club shows no ambition.

You know this will happen.

For reference, please see any player that’s presently playing well for another team.

It will and I’ll be first in line because it’ll be nothing but the truth.

Back
Top Bottom