Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More or less of a gamble than a manager that has won things in the A League, J League, and SPL?

Asking for a friend Deuterz Deuterz Shadydan Shadydan nicoclaesen BernardMatthews BernardMatthews

Ps: This one is a piss take and I'm not looking to rehash that debate in another thread.

Anyway we all know O'Neill would piss the J League and A league with any team because he's a manager from the highest level in the world. It would be easy for him.

You have problems.

More or less of a gamble than a manager that has won things in the A League, J League, and SPL?

Asking for a friend Deuterz Deuterz Shadydan Shadydan nicoclaesen BernardMatthews BernardMatthews

Ps: This one is a piss take and I'm not looking to rehash that debate in another thread.

Anyway we all know O'Neill would piss the J League and A league with any team because he's a manager from the highest level in the world. It would be easy for him.

I’m 99% sure this is Joe Lycett planting fake news for a laugh.

Probably hear they have interviewed Sammi Allardicio tomorrow.

Ange Postecoglou is more likely to be the next Liverpool manager than this Wolves bloke.

When we were after slott it was Arnie who!?

Be funny to see the crazy hype machine kick in for slott by the British press and media in a couple months lauding him as coaching savant.
A dude who has worse credentials than Ange by far .

I read the reports earlier and they are basically a copy and paste of us last summer. He’s more of a risk in this league than O’Neil. But then again I would say that as I got 40/1 on O’Neil last month. He seems an obvious choice though but remember how him and Feyenoord what the bed with the thought of coming here, he might do the same at an even bigger job.

This all happened with Alonso and then Amorim and it turned out to be nonsense. Could be the same here although like I said, he’s an obvious choice. As we saw last summer the manager market is thin. Who else is there?

Seems even worse now.... Alonso doubled down with Beyer, Nagglseman staying with Germany and Munich also now in need.

Dippers, Man U, Munich, Barca... Possibly Chavs...... That's some big seats to fill.

Last edited:
Will always remember TAA being interviewed after they had just beaten us at Anfield and him stating it was just about the team that “wanted it more” won.

Nothing to do with our midfielders being shit at finishing. Sissoko. And them scoring the jammiest goal ever.

Whenever they lose these big games I know the universe is smiling with me and my karma is good.

Everton just wanted it more Trent. Bootiful.

Back
Top Bottom