Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

They are actually blaming Ramadan! Questioning the commitment of their players..

Surely, the commitment to do Ramadan every year for their followed religion shows that, in fact, commitment from those individuals is not the problem!

They are really a bunch of complete twats aren't they.

They are actually blaming Ramadan! Questioning the commitment of their players..

Surely, the commitment to do Ramadan every year for their followed religion shows that, in fact, commitment from those individuals is not the problem!

They are really a bunch of complete twats aren't they.
They will always find a way to blame absolutley everybody and everything else but themselves.

This is why I loathe them, build a wall around merseyside with fucking big gun turrets I say.

A month ago they were talking about a treble. Now it's looking like they'll finish the season with absolutely zilch before Klopp departs. Bless! I've always felt you can't play the likes of Jones, Elliott, Endo and Gomez most weeks and win stuff. Don't get me wrong, these are good players. But none of them would get into the Man City and Woolwich teams. Add to that the decline of Salah, who isn't what he was, the comedy and inconsistency that Darwin brings and their big signing of the summer, Szoboszlai, being a major dissapointment for them so far (whether they want to admit it or not) and it's not really a surprise to see them falling away.

A month ago they were talking about a treble. Now it's looking like they'll finish the season with absolutely zilch before Klopp departs. Bless! I've always felt you can't play the likes of Jones, Elliott, Endo and Gomez most weeks and win stuff. Don't get me wrong, these are good players. But none of them would get into the Man City and Woolwich teams. Add to that the decline of Salah, who isn't what he was, the comedy and inconsistency that Darwin brings and their big signing of the summer, Szoboszlai, being a major dissapointment for them so far (whether they want to admit it or not) and it's not really a surprise to see them falling away.

I mean it won't be zilch, they've already won a trophy this season.

I mean it won't be zilch, they've already won a trophy this season.

Very true. But no doubt they were expecting so much more. I suppose you can say it's not over for them yet. They are still in a title race and stranger things in football have happened than turning around a 0-3 score. I just don't see it. Out of the the three clubs mentioned they have the worst squad by a distance and it's starting to show when it matters the most, at the business end of the season.

The best thing that happened to them was that var fuckup at ours. Some of the diving has been embarrassing even for them and refs have bought it.

Ironically when they fuck up the title to City they'll point back to our match as the reason.

We just have to make sure as a fanbase we don't all die from laughing when that happens. Otherwise we'll miss Slippy G's first match of the season against Ipswich which will be more comedy gold.

Back
Top Bottom