Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was a delicious way to win the game, the high pitched whining can be heard up and down the land.

I Cant Stop Laughing Linda Cardellini GIF
Like a plague of Mosquitos

1.jpg

The gift that keeps on giving.
I'm so glad for all the controversy instead of a 'fair 11 vs 11' win.
The offside goal was at 0-0. I genuinely believe had that stood we beat them regardless.

Spamming images of Skipp's challenge in a previous game only tells me they accept the red card was the correct call.

1.jpg

The offside goal was at 0-0. I genuinely believe had that stood we beat them regardless.

Spamming images of Skipp's challenge in a previous game only tells me they accept the red card was the correct call.
I must say it feels nice for us to be called "cunts" for a change. More often than not, we're the embittered ones throwing the C-bombs.

Beating these cunts is brilliant I can’t lie , however the manor of this victory succeeds the last win at Wembley , we have literally broken the fan base and I’m surprised sky sports aren’t turning out today with black ties or something!
The thing is barring the VAR call I think the ref was very good , to many times they are scared to give a second yellow!

1.jpg

Apparently Liverpool should get to replay the game because of the missed call.

But it won’t happen because other clubs would also ask to replay games when there are missed calls and that would lead to too many games.

So this guys logic is they should replay games when Liverpool is on the wrong end, but they can’t replay other errors because that would mean too many games.

That’s some loopy logic.

I'm sure Liverpool fans would only call for a yellow card if Romero did the exact same challenge on Salah. Perhaps we can test this theory at Anfield, maybe Salah's leg gets broken from the challenge, maybe not. As long as Romero skims over the top of the ball, it's still only a yellow, right?

kung fu falling GIF by Warner Archive

But it won’t happen because other clubs would also ask to replay games when there are missed calls and that would lead to too many games.

So this guys logic is they should replay games when Liverpool is on the wrong end, but they can’t replay other errors because that would mean too many games.

That’s some loopy logic.
Didn’t a team literally get relegated due to a dodgy VAR decision?
Thing is even if they scrapped VAR the lino flagged it so it wouldn’t have counted.

That’s some loopy logic.

Tip of the iceberg. Lots of them believe the game should be replayed - because a game in USA once was.

Sure replay the game - and also replay the Champions League final, ideally 1 day either side of European fixtures for them.

More crackers;

"It's no better when a smaller club are done over but the way we're treated is a disgrace, given we drive much of the leagues revenues."

" Give us the point or a replay if you’re that sorry."

"The point is Udogie should have been sent off when Jota got first booked, whether or not it was an actual yellow for Jota.
If he had been sent off, he wouldn't have been on the pitch to dispose Jota and then get tackled by Jota for the second yellow."

"Serious question here, is there any possibility of this game being replayed ?
Id like the club to pressure for this."

"I do think we could get some people fired"

"Its like a form of jimmy saville but in sport"

"We need to demand either a replay from the minute of the goal with us 0-1 or serious compensation and the officials to be removed for the entirety of their careers."

"Personally I’d be lawyering up and going to the FA with data showing a clear bias against our team"

That's just a skim through the 2 most recent pages.

:dawsonlol:

Replaying the game! Fucking sadsack cunts. Every single team has, at some point, been robbed at football. We had a "ghost goal" given against us for fucks sake, how many teams have had that?!

Let's replay the game, just deduct points for every iffy decision that has gone their way at Anfield since about 1970. Start next season on minus 200 points, being conservative.

This is why Liverpool are hated by so many, they really do think themselves to be above everyone else in the game. Hypocrites of the highest order.

Back
Top Bottom