Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

An old mate of mine outed themselves as a plastic dipper fan last night. I haven't seen him for years, but was mates with him for about 20 years before that where he was a Reading fan. Last night he tried to claim he has always been a Liverpool fan from the age of 5.

Liverpool deserve to win apparently and we are lucky to be there. Messed with my noggin it did.

An old mate of mine outed themselves as a plastic dipper fan last night. I haven't seen him for years, but was mates with him for about 20 years before that where he was a Reading fan. Last night he tried to claim he has always been a Liverpool fan from the age of 5.

Liverpool deserve to win apparently and we are lucky to be there. Messed with my noggin it did.
Dippers are at least as lucky to be there as us - they rode their luck in the CL.

The word insufferable really doesn't do these vermin justice.

Every Liverpool fan I know(and I have the misfortune to know quite a few) thinks exactly like this geezer. They're so confident they're going to beat us next week I honestly think some of them have forgotten when the game is even on, they're just waiting for the parade date.

If we beat these cunts on the 1st of June I swear to god lads sport, and potentially life as a whole, will be completed for me.

:sonpoint:
images

Talking about delusional
cunts

In this article they even had to split the Beatles into 3 separate entities in order to get to 15. And who the hell are the other 12 (apart from bloody Cilla Black)?

"FROM time to time, Scousers like to give themselves a pat on the back (we’re all guilty of it).

This set of Merseyside natives however deserve a pat on the back, a round of applause and your last Fruittella."

cunts

Delusional cunts

Talking about delusional
cunts

In this article they even had to split the Beatles into 3 separate entities in order to get to 15. And who the hell are the other 12 (apart from bloody Cilla Black)?

"FROM time to time, Scousers like to give themselves a pat on the back (we’re all guilty of it).

This set of Merseyside natives however deserve a pat on the back, a round of applause and your last Fruittella."

cunts

TBH, I couldn't get through either article... Felt like someone was trying to brainwash me....

Manson's got nothing on these cunts.

Hope I'm not putting the mokkers on it, but I've got my "You boys took one helluva beating" list all ready to go, should it be needed in 10 days time. And it includes Ken bloody Dodd and his bloody Diddycoys.

Edit - ...and my plastic dipper of a son-in-law, who will NOT get anywhere near my second ticket for the screening, even if it means giving it to Mrs Chubbs, who has no interest in football at all - he's in the list too.

Last edited:
“My biggest mentor is myself”

:ledley:

Every one's a winner but:

"If he was a foreign player, everyone would be raving about him by now.” (He was talking about Jordon bloody Ibe)"

"“There are two points: the first is I don’t feel any pressure, I can honestly say that. I have never felt anything other than secure.” (Rodgers was sacked within an hour or so)"

Looking forward to a full season of Brenton magic next year. :vert:

Back
Top Bottom