Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Isn't that the case with all our defeats? stylistically Liverpool have our number, we can lol at them all we want but they put the hammer down on us every time we play.
the main reason im enjoying this is because of the sickening love in the press and everyone had with liverpool last year, they were untouchable as far as the press were concerned they had the best team in the world and the best manager in the world and the "deserved" a title just because they are liverpool...BOLLOCKS

however i do agree slightly with what you say however the individual mistakes we have made aganst them are laughable

The game against them came at a pretty great time for them and a terrible time for us.
Not saying the result would have been different any other time, but we were always going to struggle.

Ah well, at least they've learnt from our mistakes and not done a tottenham.

Spotted in Lille...
thumb

Souness last night saying if they had scored first it would have been a different game :adeohshit:

They were completely bulldozed. Real were playing with them in the 2nd half, Real didn't get out of second gear. Liverpool are built up to be this mystical team with special fans by the media - it's a load of shit. They had ONE world class player last year who has left. They are an average side with a couple of good players.

Nowhere to hide now Brenton? Watch you don't 'do a Tottenham' with those signings!!!

:dawsonlol:

Heard a statement again last night on 5live that Liverpool fans are "very knowledgeable". When did this myth start and why? I've seen no evidence of this, yet every pundit out there seems to relay this shite as a matter of fact.

That is painfully ironic. A dipper told me today that they were the better team against Madrid apart from the three goals.

Souness last night saying if they had scored first it would have been a different game :adeohshit:

They were completely bulldozed. Real were playing with them in the 2nd half, Real didn't get out of second gear. Liverpool are built up to be this mystical team with special fans by the media - it's a load of shit. They had ONE world class player last year who has left. They are an average side with a couple of good players.

Nowhere to hide now Brenton? Watch you don't 'do a Tottenham' with those signings!!!

:dawsonlol:
I only managed to catch the first half but it was absolutely ridiculous how much they made Liverpool work to get the ball back, Allen and Henderson were getting run ragged! The first 10 minutes was exactly what Liverpool wanted, an end-to-end dogfight at a frantic pace. I said after that Real needed to get Modric and Kroos on the ball to control the pace of the game. 5 mins later and Kroos was dictating the play and setting the game on his terms, the sign of a truly world class player.

I do feel, though, that Madrid might struggle in the latter parts of the competition.

I do feel, though, that Madrid might struggle in the latter parts of the competition.

I don't. I think they'll win it again. They are just so clinical. The speed of passing, the accuracy, the first touch, the control, the anticipation, the workrate, the lack of mistakes, they are truly a joy to watch.

I don't. I think they'll win it again. They are just so clinical. The speed of passing, the accuracy, the first touch, the control, the anticipation, the workrate, the lack of mistakes, they are truly a joy to watch.
A Real Madrid v Bayern Munich final would be a sight to behold.

Platini's erection would dislodge the moon from its orbit.

Back
Top Bottom