Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We had a better season than you. We finished above you for the 100th time in a row, smashed the granny out of you at Wembley and should have beaten you at anfield. A failure in a cup final doesn’t change that. If you can ‘catch’ my drift, because Karius certainly fucking can’t
If you believe that you must be mental You finished in 3rd and we finished in 4t and a Champions League final our 8th final . You have never played in 1. I get all the hate stuff but a lack of common sense doesn't belong alongside it

If you think Scouser Twitter is crazy then you should look at Egyptian Twitter (or Arab Twitter in general). They are even crazier. Some talking about finding and hurting Ramos. Holy fuck it’s just a game.
He is a despicable human being though deliberately hurting players. Elbowed Dembele as well if I remember right. Wouldnt be completely undeserved if someone does something.

If you believe that you must be mental You finished in 3rd and we finished in 4t and a Champions League final our 8th final . You have never played in 1. I get all the hate stuff but a lack of common sense doesn't belong alongside it

You do realise that 3rd is higher than 4th don’t you??

You also do realise that losing in a cup competition isn’t a success don’t you?

Just wondered..

Last night you watched your team totally fuck up in hilarious circumstances.

Our team were on the beach having taken 4 points off both finalists with two away draws and two ‘home’ wins. The manager’s committed, the new stadium is imminent, and the inevitable ensued with us finishing above you yet again.

I know what I prefer. Now please excuse me as I bathe in your tears.
Not crying at all . We made it to the final Proud of Liverpool.

If we are talking strength and success of current teams, there is very little between spurs and liverpool.

Except liverpool have spent over twice as much on their team, that must rattle a little.

Stipendi Liverpool 2017/2018: Van Dijk il più pagato, Salah quarto

Annual net salary in millions of €

Virgil Van Dijk 10,7
James Milner 8,32
Daniel Sturridge 7,69
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain 7,13
Mohamed Salah 7,13
Adam Lallana 6,54
Jordan Henderson 6,24
Roberto Firmino 5,94
Dejan Lovren 5,94
Sadio Mane 5,94
Joel Matip 5,94
Nathaniel Clyne 4,46
Danny Ings 4,46
Lazar Markovic 4,46
Georginio Wijnaldum 4,46
Alberto Moreno 3,86
Loris Karius 3,57
Simon Mignolet 3,27
Andrew Robertson 2,38
Jon Flanagan 1,96
Ragnar Klavan 1,78
Joe Gomez 1,66
Divock Origi 1,66
Adam Bogdan 1,43
Dominic Solanke 1,19
Marko Grujic 1,07
Danny Ward 1,07
Tren Alexander-Arnold 0,71
Ben Woodburn 0,71
Sheyi Ojo 0,59
Harry Wilson 0,24
Ovie Ejaria 0,12
Connor Randall 0,12
TOTAL 122,74

You do realise that 3rd is higher than 4th don’t you??

You also do realise that losing in a cup competition isn’t a success don’t you?

Just wondered..
If you make it to the final of the Champions League that is an achievement in itself. Of course you wouldn't understand that because you have never got that far That is our 8th final from which we have won 5 .How many have your team played in ? We know the answer to that don't we.

If you make it to the final of the Champions League that is an achievement in itself. Of course you wouldn't understand that because you have never got that far That is our 8th final from which we have won 5 .How many have your team played in ? We know the answer to that don't we.

So , let me get this right. Because you have been in 8 finals in the past and have won it 5 times in the past, means you had a more successful season than us this year?.
Ok Mate, you seem to have football sussed..

I don't normally brag but while you guys were placing your bets, I invested a mere $1000 in a company that produces black armbands.
c-est-evident.jpg

As you can imagine the sales have been crazy, thanks dippers and dipper sympathizers all around the world. Already now I have...

pTQXgUv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom