Come here to laugh at Citeh

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scamchester Shitty.

They're gonna spend everyone out of the water this summer........ Just watch.

Not only is FFP about to be re-jigged in their favour, but it'll be a contingency against any potential trf bans coming their way.
I need to catch up on the story of the new proposed stuff, seen the reaction to it without reading it.

The biggest takeaway for me on City's financials is the £1.4b debt the holding company has, just imagine how much it would be if you remove the advertisers of the Massour companies and that despite the numerous clubs under the umbrella Man City's revenues account for 81% of total group revenues.

Here is something a bit weird. I was in Abu Dhabi 12 months ago and there were adverts everywhere with Man City and their players on them. Back again 12 months later and there’s not a single one. Are they bored I wonder or is the appeal in the country slipping.

And again-
Never Mind Oh Dear GIF by Harborne Web Design Ltd

Back
Top Bottom