Come at me Bros

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Park Lane James

Johan Cruyff is a football genius
I've got a job interview at Spurs in a couple of weeks (#blatant), and as part of my interview I have to take a 'short quiz about the club.' Could you please fire some questions at me to refresh my knowledge of the club and see where I can improve?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Up the Spurs

Last edited:
Congratulations mate!! you are becoming Thanets second best export at this rate!!

Question: what is the name of that prick that was hanging around the spurs squad all summer in pictures? and is that going to be your job??

What is the job BTW?

In what year did Spurs become a professional club?
Why did the Hotspurs FC rename themselves Tottenham Hotspur?
Name Spurs' captains of the 90s and 2000s.

Not that it'll be stuff like that of course, as BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES BUYLEDLEYNEWKNEES says.

Best of luck James, that sounds fuckin ace.

I've got a job interview at Spurs in a couple of weeks (#blatant), and as part of my interview I have to take a 'short quiz about the club.' Could you lovely cunts fire some questions at me to refresh my knowledge of the club and see where I can improve?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Up the Spurs

Well done Park Lane James Park Lane James , you've got one foot in the door already, by getting an interview in the first place, as I expect numerous people would have applied.

Which position is it for incidentally? I'm guessing one of these:
  • Next head coach when Poch gets his P45?
  • BAE's hair stylist?
  • Erik Lamela's personal physio?
My advice would be to read up on:
  • Why Woolwich are such a bunch of South London, nomadic CUNTS? And finally..
  • Why Jack Wiltshire is an even bigger cunt than John Terry?
Best of luck with it, and please let us know how you get on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom